Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Critical Race Theory and Microaggressions are Blackpill

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Ask yourself if an ugly person experiences any of the things on the left. Especially the first:

"Microaggressions are the everyday slights, insults, putdowns, invalidations, and offensive behaviors that people experience in daily interactions with generally well-intentioned individuals who may be unaware that they have engaged in demeaning ways."

Now ask yourself why it wouldn't be the same exact thing for race, when race is probably the only thing that effects every lookism metric.

-Face
-Height
-Bones
-Eye, hair, and skin color
-Norwood and hair texture

"B-b-b-but, it's because blacks deserve to be discriminated against!" (it's your personality). No they don't, shut the fuck up. Most black people are just regular people trying to get by.

Conservative normies believe in just world fallacy and despise any blackpilled thought. Conservatives are redpill and think that anything bad that happens to YOU in life is your fault and you should just work harder. The other side of this retardation is the bluepill leftist who tells you to take more showers and "respect women" more.

This is a mentality that most "incels" apply selectively to blacks. They have the same the same exact politics as the average bluepilled conservative dipshit tradcuck normie, but selectively, especially when it comes to black and brown people.

Even though yall literally worship criminals and mass murderers. But when blacks engage in the same behavior on a much lower scale (and they're usually killing each other) this somehow justifies hate even though they are arguably doing it for the same exact implicit reasons. There is OBVIOUSLY a correlation between criminality and oppression, which is why males commit almost ALL CRIME. But for some reason this fact is only recognized by some when it's a nonblack doing the crime.

View: https://youtu.be/ryGQ45RBBhg?t=97

"Justice is not blind". Literally sounds like an IncelTV video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdsZWqYIb7c

Critical Race Theory is VALID. Worst case scenario it is a tool that is being wielded by the wrong people.

Last edited:
Correct, but you'll jannied for "racebaiting" since it hurts the sensibilities of a certain people.

I've found that most incels agree with the idea that blackcels have it harder, but when you start using intentionally grating terms like critical race theory and microagressions people are just going to stop listening.

High IQ post, janny cucks should remove the rule or they will witness the community fall apart.

There is OBVIOUSLY a correlation between criminality and oppression, which is why males commit almost ALL CRIME
This is why we have concept of lumpenproletariat , its not the fault of the lumpenproletariat that he commits crimes, its the fault of systematic oppression that deprives him of a dignified livelihood.

Critical Race Theory is anti-white and racist bullshit. Microagression is when a nigger plays the race card and cries " but muh feelings, but muh equality". No equality for your looting criminal ass.

Buh-buh-buh-buh-BASED

Critical Race Theory is anti-white and racist bullshit. Microagression is when a nigger plays the race card and cries " but muh feelings, but muh equality". No equality for your looting criminal ass.
Would you say that ugly men suffer from lookism on a daily basis?

High IQ post, janny cucks should remove the rule or they will witness the community fall apart.
We need the racebaiting rule. Just apply it fairly and equally.

Niggers when they get held accountable for committing crimes

This is why we have concept of lumpenproletariat , its not the fault of the lumpenproletariat that he commits crimes, its the fault of systematic oppression that deprives him of a dignified livelihood.
Incels are the sexual-romantic lumpenproletariat

Niggers when they get held accountable for committing crimes
Do you agree with the scientific studies that show physical attractiveness affects criminal sentencing?

Do you agree with the scientific studies that show physical attractiveness affects criminal sentencing?
Have you heard about the scientific studies about the MAOA gene seen amongst certain groups?

I see a parallel in that racism is often rooted in lookism. Although it also is related to cultural conflict and tribalism. Which may also apply to incels who are non-NT and thereby don't fit in with normalfag society. I can see for example the sort of racism asians face being similar, since asians mostly just look weird and have a different culture, while being high-inhib and well behaved. But niggers are just something else, their uncivilized chaotic nature alone makes them easy to vilify. I'd only compare racism against niggers to the reaction people have to very autistic and low-inhib incels like chris chan. And that's what most of this CRT bullshit is about, making people full guilty that they don't give money to blacks for burning down cities and mugging people.

If so then there must be a reason.

There are some truths in it. You cannot deny that ethnicels have it harder on average. They are typically born in lower income households and have less chances for opportunity. And foids worship Chad European features especially Asian women.

But what I hate about critical race is that it makes white men seem like the devil and sole perpetrators of all racial injustices throughout history which is so historically inaccurate.

I see a parallel in that racism is often rooted in lookism. Although it also is related to cultural conflict and tribalism. Which may also apply to incels who are non-NT and thereby don't fit in with normalfag society. I can see for example the sort of racism asians face being similar, since asians mostly just look weird and have a different culture, while being high-inhib and well behaved. But niggers are just something else, their uncivilized chaotic nature alone makes them easy to vilify. I'd only compare racism against niggers to the reaction people have to very autistic and low-inhib incels like chris chan. And that's what most of this CRT bullshit is about, making people full guilty that they don't give money to blacks for burning down cities and mugging people.
On an unrelated note - I grew up watching American movies but when I first moved to the West, I couldn't tell white faces apart.

There are some truths in it. You cannot deny that ethnicels have it harder on average. They are typically born in lower income households and have less chances for opportunity. And foids worship Chad European features especially Asian women.

But what I hate about critical race is that it makes white men seem like the devil and sole perpetrators of all racial injustices throughout history which is so historically inaccurate.
There's definitely an apex fallacy to it which is why I always try to point out good white people like John Brown. White German leftists travelled to America to fight slavery. The idea that 100% of whites supported slavery is factually incorrect. But since racist politicians won so often in the past, at least 50% of white voters back then supported racism. The (American) Civil War was basically immigrants versus slave owners fighting over the new western States stolen from the Native Americans.

Hey, I'm Indian, so I got screwed over by both Christian Europeans as well as Muslim Central Asians. Same with Israelis who side with the USA because they hate Iran so much.

racepilled truth tbh. Microaggressions are what many ethnics suffer because they're ugly. All the history, stats whatever the fuck, come second.

There's definitely an apex fallacy to it which is why I always try to point out good white people like John Brown. White German leftists travelled to America to fight slavery. The idea that 100% of whites supported slavery is factually incorrect. But since racist politicians won so often in the past, at least 50% of white voters back then supported racism. The (American) Civil War was basically immigrants versus slave owners fighting over the new western States stolen from the Native Americans.
Apex fallacy is double for blacks because only those at the top like LeBron and Jay-Z are visible. But also only those at the very bottom; career criminals, baby daddies and deadbeats. Although the latter are not low in the sexual hierarchy.

Last edited:
Apex fallacy is double for blacks because only those at the top like LeBron and Jay-Z are visible. But also only those at the very bottom; career criminals, baby daddies and deadbeats. Although the latter are not low in the sexual hierarchy.
This is part of the reason that the "corny" black man is condemned by blacks and nonblacks reluctantly accept him as a token at best. They don't really like him either. He's either shunned or rendered effectively invisible.

This is part of the reason that the "corny" black man is condemned by blacks and nonblacks reluctantly accept him as a token at best. They don't really like him either. He's either shunned or rendered effectively invisible.

I believe corny black men are the only hope for blacks. American Descendants of Slaves need monogamy so that corny blacks can create intergenerational wealth.

Shout out to the youtuber BGS IBMOR.

You are correct but you are also naive if you think Incels here are gonna care about CRT or Microaggressions.

You are correct but you are also naive if you think Incels here are gonna care about CRT or Microaggressions.
I seriously wonder if people here see themselves as incel first or nazi first.

Did they forget how Richard Spencer bullied Bagel Boss?