Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Crippled again

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Was in the gym and was having a good workout. Until I went to hack squats, I added 5kg more as last week was very easy. The set felt bad so I dropped the weight 5kg for the 2nd set. Afterwards I could not bend down from hip pain and could not do the 3rd set. The hip pain has slowly gotten worse so it is a struggle now to get up and down, similar to how I was post surgery a few months back.

I really hope this is temporary otherwise I will go to doctor again and will probably just give up on the gym.

Last edited:
imagine crippling your back in a specifically designed leg machine which supposed to protect your back

incel tier gym experience tbh
Yes, I believe it will be over for me when it comes to powerlifting. My recovery post hip surgery has been good so far but this just came out of nowhere.

Yes, I believe it will be over for me when it comes to powerlifting. My recovery post hip surgery has been good so far but this just came out of nowhere.
powerlifting is one of the most incel tier sports jfl