Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Cringy public photography audit

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
He's wearing a "Fuck the county" sign.

These cucks are worse.

There's nothing cringe about what he does. He retains a lawyer who's probably suing the county for everything they're worth

Last edited:
There's nothing cringe about it. He retains a lawyer who's probably suing the county for everything they're worth, while you're monitoring his "cringiness" from your couch. I think he's not doing so bad
I was saying the NPC's getting triggered by him are cringy.

I was saying the NPC's getting triggered by him are cringy.
Lmao sorry. Yeah you're right.. I love this guys channel I've seen all his videos. He's well spoken about the law, quick witted, and encounters the dumbest weirdest people

Lmao sorry. Yeah you're right.. I love this guys channel I've seen all his videos. He's well spoken about the law, quick witted, and encounters the dumbest weirdest people
He gets me cracking up. He's in my top three favorite auditors.

He gets me cracking up. He's in my top three favorite auditors.
I got him top 1. It use to be high desert and news now Houston but those 2 kind of fell off or got old.

news now patrick is ok.. I'm liking this one guy "clash with bao"

Which one of these have you heard of?

this video is funny by bao, good parts are at 8:00-10:00 minute mark and 20:00 -30:00 is when he runs from police

38:00 to 50:00 he yells profanities at the female in charge lmao:

Last edited:
I can't watch these too often gives me too much ragefuel for humanity

I can't watch these too often gives me too much ragefuel for humanity
Isn't it crazy how everyone else around us are NPCs that hate the first amendment and hate cameras (but they approve of cameras if they're from big brother or Google watching us?

I got him top 1. It use to be high desert and news now Houston but those 2 kind of fell off or got old.

this video is funny by bao, good parts are at 8:00-10:00 minute mark and 20:00 -30:00 is when he runs from police

fuck pigs

He's probably my top 1 too, High desert and James freeman are my second and third. The ones that make me laugh are my favorite, the polite and serious ones are boring unless they're getting beat or arrested. This guy sounds funny.

I know bao, he went to jail for a long time. Thanks I'll check this out now.
Isn't it crazy how everyone else around us are NPCs that hate the first amendment and hate cameras (but they approve of cameras if they're from big brother or Google watching us?
Normies are scum.

Last edited: