Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cringing While Remembering my Bluepilled Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

When I remember my old bluepilled days, I think it may have been the cringiest thing I've ever seen. I saw getting women as a game that I just sucked at, and if I tried enough I'd eventually become a pro... so when I got rejection I didn't see it as an embarrassment I just saw it as a funny gaff like I screwed up a basketball shot. I had tinder and had zero luck, the only matches were bots and ghosts. My bio was literally "just a lonely first year trying to escape the friendzone and lose his virginity XD".

Not that the bio had anything to do with my experiences on tinder. Even after some more socially apt friends helped me fix it up, I still had no luck. I would message girls, ask them deep philosophical questions thinking that if they saw how smart i was they would like me. I would subtly brag about my skills in math and computer programming so they would think that in the future I'd be wealthy..... IN FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE.

The worst part is I took PRIDE in my rejections. I saw it as hilarious. The same way when a boomer tries a videogame and fails he laughs because he knows it doesn't matter, or when a girl shoots her Chadnecks gun and fucks up she thinks it's hilarious.... they know it DOESN'T MATTER. I thought the same way towards girls, not realizing it is the single most important determinant in your quality of life and is the transcendent marker of your biological and sociological worth.

My bio was literally "just a lonely first year trying to escape the friendzone and lose his virginity XD".
Ok you fully deserved it for writing cringelord shit like that. :feelskek:

Ok you fully deserved it for writing cringelord shit like that. :feelskek:

That was in my super autistic days.... I then had my social behavior corrected but the improvements were marginal.

Girls went from thinking im a total retard awkward loser to thinking i was just a regular loser.

Non-NT failo in action. And once you damage your reputation like that, even if you "fix" your behavior, foids will still remember you as undateable in their hivemind memory.

Non-NT failo in action. And once you damage your reputation like that, even if you "fix" your behavior, foids will still remember you as undateable in their hivemind memory.

The reason I don't buy this explanation for my particular situation is because even girls who never knew me before me were unresponsive.

I forgive you no hard feelings

The :bluepill: is known for making men act like retarded simps

same , I dont think about it, I did everything normies told me, obeyed everyone teachers elders, look where it got me.

I always knew about the blackpill on some level, I always knew there was a bias, but imagined this bias was very little, turns out it's everything, your looks are everything, I could have never imagined how many lives this bias ruined.

Tbh though dude, I’ve done worse before I discovered the blackpill