Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cringey stuff you did as a kid

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Just wondering if there are any mentalcels who used to do unusual things when they were younger, i mean like it's not like an incelet is going to care about their appearance since they weren't looking for reproduction.

I'll start first: When I was little (about 6 or 7) I used to walk around heavy construction sites nearby my home and just awkwardly stand and look at the buildings with my arms folded. Why did I do this? Because I liked to pretend that I was the building's commisioner and all the workers were hired by me. I stopped doing that when the building was actually finished.

I used to pick insects like ants and worms up and eat them.

I think I still do weird shit but no-one dares to tell me

I would (poorly) draw elaborate images of communities of stick figures doing various tasks. Usually they would be underground, as it was an easier picture to draw.

I would sing and do other autistic shit like make noises in school.
How did worm taste? I've only tried an ant before out of the two. But I used to kill whole colonies of insects when I was a kid.

One of my cousins is actually doing this, except he eats the grass and clovers in the garden.
Inb4 over for herbivorecels

I used to sending love letters to a girl in my class at elementary school.

Shit on the ground and cover It up with some dirt so that people unknowingly step on It.

Shit on the ground and cover It up with some dirt so that people unknowingly step on It.
This is some supreme shit tbh. Brutal shitpill strikes again.

Used to collect slugs in the kindergarten.
schneckenhaus-schnecken-schnecke-haus-940.jpg

Cute creatures ngl

Used to put grasshoppers into a can and then kick it around until they were dead with all their limbs separated from the bodies. You could hear the can rattle when the grasshoppers smashed against it on the inside.
I truly regret it. On the other hand, there were a shitton of grasshoppers in our garden.

I also smoked grass once. Like literal grass, not weed.

I also talked to cars.

When I was 5 or 6. Caught some ants and let it freeze in the refrigerator. If some still alive, I'd cut the dead ants' head and body and feed it to the survivor ants.

One time my teddy bear got taken from me at show and tell in first grade because I was misbehaving. I cried and threw a tantrum until she gave it back. Everyone stared at me. I hope they've forgotten by now.

One time my teddy bear got taken from me at show and tell in first grade because I was misbehaving. I cried and threw a tantrum until she gave it back. Everyone stared at me. I hope they've forgotten by now.
Tbh it was your teddy, Snifflet.

I can’t think of anything cringey but I was a compulsive liar.

I used to walk around heavy construction sites nearby my home and just awkwardly stand and look at the buildings with my arms folded. Why did I do this? Because I liked to pretend that I was the building's commisioner and all the workers were hired by me.
Based.

Used to fed grasshoppers and butterflies to ants as a kid.

I did that too.
I also used to create a miniature survival island with ants. I would fill up this huge bucket with water and place rocks and sticks in the middle. I would simulate wind and rain by blowing on the island and dropping water on it. I would then reward the last surving ant with freedom.

Last edited:
same bro...

Not sure if cringe, but apart from that I have no childhood to speak of. Mostly sat on a chair staring into a bookshelf while alone because there simply wasn't anything to do.

I had a skating phase too, but I sucked at it, which was pretty "cringe"

Oh there was this one time when I thought I could become the king of snow by bathing in cold water every night and did so for a few weeks. Nothing came of it, sadly

I used to have an obsession with my lips being dry. I would rage when i accidentally drink water(it ruined the dryness of my lips)
Btw, im just a normal nt guy
Used to put grasshoppers into a can and then kick it around until they were dead with all their limbs separated from the bodies. You could hear the can rattle when the grasshoppers smashed against it on the inside.
I truly regret it. On the other hand, there were a shitton of grasshoppers in our garden.
:feelsohgod:Ss-sadistic

I would kill bugs for amusement

parents used to tell me i was invisible when i was under this special blanket they made me. i legit thought i turned invisible. would beat off in the family living room when company came over and laugh to myself thinking nobody could see or hear me (idk why i thought invisible also meant hearing. i was too stupid i know)

i was raised as a good catholic schoolboy so everyone always tells you to be extra nice to girls so i'd do a lot of cuck shit. save chairs for them during lunch even though they wouldn't let me sit by them. let them have my homework even though i'd get a failing grade. stupid shit like that. in truth it all probably happened because i never had friends and always wanted friendships. girlfriend too but i was always into girls even as a youngling and wanted my best friend to be a girl for some reason. unfortunately, this behavior persisted until i was in high school and i paid a lot of money for girls and never got anything in return. least i stopped all that shit in college. better late than never i suppose

um....idk why. dont ask for an explanation but for years i used to fuck my grandma's pillow and cum inside/all over it.i think it was made from silk or some shit. no pillow i ever felt ever felt like her pillow. probably dont make them like the one she had anymore.

another thing i used to do, but i think a lot of kids do this, is i used to listen to the "cool kids" and family members that were Chads outside of my school. i'd listen to their really amazing stories then repeat them when i got to school and say that it happened to me. i was too stupid and would forget who i heard it from and a couple of times got called out by telling the story in front of the fucking kid who it happened to. then i'd have to either play dumb OR BE REALLY REALLY REALLY! adamant that it happened to me and it must have happened to both of us at the same time. coincidence, huh?

I used to wipe my own shit on the walls when I was kid. My shit would bleed through the toilet paper when I went to wipe and I would wipe it off on the wallpaper by my toilet

Same tbh. Specially ants.
I don't know why that's considered to be Cringey by so many of you tbh. Ant killing was one of my favorite activities.

I still do this...I pretend I am having a fight on goku levels and sometimes make sound effects.

I still do this...I pretend I am having a fight on goku levels and sometimes make sound effects.
I used to do that sometimes tbh. I had big epic drawn out battles that I imagined in my head tbh. Big fun.

I don't know why that's considered to be Cringey by so many of you tbh. Ant killing was one of my favorite activities.
I think it is because it was for no reason
Yeah, I liked kicking the holes that prevented them from going in.
Lmao I remember we used to make ants fight.

pause movies on my tv and kiss the women on the screen
hump stuffed animals
not eat the crust on sandwiches
repeat stuff sometimes for months at a time just cause i liked it or thought it made me seem smarter (around 9 i would always say "technically")
the list could go on, but i'm too lazy and can't remember any others for right now

That’s not autistic. That’s just a kid being imaginative.

I would choke myself out in the school bathrooms (elementary), one time I even passed out.

Last edited:
tbh i done my fair share of cringe

I used to wipe my own shit on the walls when I was kid. My shit would bleed through the toilet paper when I went to wipe and I would wipe it off on the wallpaper by my toilet
XhRrcIF.gif

When I was 10 or 11, I was obsessed with the jacks on the back of tv's. To the point where I'd always ask to see behind people's tv's. One of my friends finally called me out on it and I snapped out of it.

26017056-bcafskcp45ba2ybw4cusq3zk-4-0.jpg

I also had a long running fantasy Star Wars timeline with my friend. We'd act them out with action figures, legos, and toy lightsabers/blasters. We grew out of it when we hit middle school.

In 6th grade, I was obsessive compulsive about reading every word and sentence in my reading homework. To the point where I'd reread things 5 times if I feel I didn't completely understand it. I would start to read the sentences out loud too, to make sure I got it. It got to the point where the moment I felt anxiety, I felt like I blew it, and would cry. It would take me hours to read something that should've taken half an hour max.

Last edited:
I talked to myself. And even sang.

I used to put earbuds in and pretend I was singing at a concert. it went so far as deciding which song would play at each level of my bands success

When I was 10 or 11, I was obsessed with the jacks on the back of tv's. To the point where I'd always ask to see behind people's tv's. One of my friends finally called me out on it and I snapped out of it.
I have a couple of big tubes crt tv.
Do you want see how ticc they are?