Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cringe] Brazilian coach tell incels to show their "masculinity scream"

SHOW ME YOUR SOY SCREAM

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just scream bro

This type of shit has been around for decades, so obvious it was satirized in movies in the 90s. It's just that lonely sexless men are too desperate to be able to see the scam. They still have hope.

I wonder what this Chad is doing there. 99% of those men look like truecels but he really stands out. Why the fuck is he swallowing bluepills like a coper when he could be in a threesome? The world is weird sometimes.
Untitled

"Tee hee this is just embarrassing... I hope to get home soon so I can tell Chad about how crazy this convention was, right before deep-throating him of course.
EcBV2wxXsAU nQx

Last edited:
I wonder what this Chad is doing there. 99% of those men look like truecels but he really stands out. Why the fuck is he swallowing bluepills like a coper when he could be in a threesome? The world is weird sometimes.
View attachment 285514
Shit I had to watch it again to find him, I think him and the coach set it up to scam the incels.
Like prob got their company to pay them a 'team morale development coaching' fee, and coach (who's also pretty chadlite) brought chad along in case they didn't play along chad could start taking the lead and making them do this cope.

He defo should be in a threesome, and as he's a white chad, in Brazil he would probably be with 2 9s

This type of shit has been around for decades, so obvious it was satirized in movies in the 90s. It's just that lonely sexless men are too desperate to be able to see the scam. They still have hope.

Dude... this completely blew my mind.

I thought the whole "dating coach" bullshit started with PUAs... but this satire is so absurdly accurate (even the gay hairstyle) that it shows the formula is at least 3 DECADES old

Last edited:
coach is brazilliansoyma trying to recruit more soyboys

Seen someone else do it. So fucking cringey and it achieves absolutely nothing.

Dude... this completely blew my mind.

I thought the whole "dating coach" bullshit started with PUAs... but this satire is so absurdly accurate (even the gay hairstyle) that it shows the formula is at least 3 DECADES old

PUA started differently though, with a bunch of semi-autists on forums developing scripted routines spied off natural behaviour by slayers in clubs and relying on evo-psych insights to start treating dating as a video game, a system to be exploited, or a math puzzle... which could work if you weren't a hideous low value male. Tips and insight were shared freely, but then cult-leader-to-be Mystery discovered out you could charge suckers for this stuff...

... and eventually PUA degenerated into the same old 'self improvement' con game of old. Where women were no longer the marks, but the incels were. Also the 'sales tricks' developed by PUAs lost their effect as foids eventually became wise to them. Just like the stale, cliche sales tricks of kitchen and car salesmen that worked on your parents seem cringe to us today.

Some researchers claim that this is also one of the reasons why homo sapiens are so smart, because there has been a continues cognitive arms race to tell better lies to cheat others out of resources, which was counteracted by improved perception in order to spot the liars and conmen.

Last edited:
PUA started differently though, with a bunch of semi-autists on forums developing scripted routines spied off natural behaviour by slayers in clubs and relying on evo-psych insights to start treating dating as a video game, a system to be exploited, or a math puzzle... which could work if you weren't a hideous low value male. Tips and insight were shared freely, but then cult-leader-to-be Mystery discovered out you could charge suckers for this stuff...

... and eventually PUA degenerated into the same old 'self improvement' con game of old. Where women were no longer the marks, but the incels were. Also the 'sales tricks' developed by PUAs lost their effect as foids eventually became wise to them. Just like the stale, cliche sales tricks of kitchen and car salesmen that worked on your parents seem cringe to us today.

Some researchers claim that this is also one of the reasons why homo sapiens are so smart, because there has been a continues cognitive arms race to tell better lies to cheat others out of resources, which was counteracted by improved perception in order to spot the liars and conmen.

The thing is... PUA "techniques" never actually worked. No wonder it was only popular with easily influenced, severely autistic incels who never had any experience with women or life in general. It was a niche market for a reason. It's not that women started to notice it, it just never worked in practice. Chads never had to "learn game", there was nothing to be learned, just socializing, talking and fucking the girls interested in them, that's it. But our distorted view of ourselves (our tendency to see ourselves as better looking than we actually are) is what make us vulnerable to this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back