Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cringe at a gymcel shooting his shot today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
With the new year, there are a lot of new gym members. One of them was a you guy like early 20s. He was working out near my and I observed him approach 2 girls. He was not actual incel, just low tier normie, but obviously very blue pilled.

First girl was really hot. Great body and face. Most people at my gym are nice and cordial and was did speak to him for like 2 minutes but zero interest. Dude swinging way above his class.

2nd girl was also cute but not nearly as attractive as the first and was ethnic. Same thing happened, she was nice and cordial with him but cuz he’s not Chad it was a quick 2 minute conversation.

I will keep an eye on him to see if he makes any more cold approaches or if he gets the hint.

Imagine a nature documentary watching them in the wild like this. If narrated by the right cel I would watch. :)

I will keep an eye on him to see if he makes any more cold approaches or if he gets the hint.
I like non chads who approach foids, so rosties will stop going to the places I go.

Imagine a nature documentary watching them in the wild like this. If narrated by the right cel I would watch. :)
Would be brutally entertaining.

yez ,
low tier normiez are the mozt bluepilled

waz thiz guy ethnic , short... ?

yez ,
low tier normiez are the mozt bluepilled

waz thiz guy ethnic , short... ?
Under 6’ not sure exactly of height.

Did look ethnic but a little ambiguous. Looked Italian but there are not many Italians here, but yes ethnic. Not white.

JFL, I don't know what he expected with being a literal LTN and approaching any foid, let alone Stacies; the effects of the bluepill/redpill, I suppose. :feelsugh:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Sounds like me in my bluepilled days, guy has a lot of balls shooting his shot though. I never had the balls to approach at the gym

JFL, I don't know what he expected with being a literal LTN and approaching any foid, let alone Stacies; the effects of the bluepill/redpill, I suppose. :feelsugh:
The blue pill really clouds judgement. Especially with the first chick, very hot, should be obvious to him he had no chance.

Imagine working out just to get pussy. Instead of working on your own health.

Meh. You miss 100% of shots you don't fire. He NTmogs and low-inhib mogs most of us that's for sure. If he keeps it up, he'll eventually get something.

David Attenborough maybe?

Meh. You miss 100% of shots you don't fire. He NTmogs and low-inhib mogs most of us that's for sure. If he keeps it up, he'll eventually get something.
He's sub 5. :feelshaha:

You’re probably right, but he needs to lower his sights significantly.

He's sub 5. :feelshaha:
I've seen sub-5 guys with girlfriends. Cold approach is mostly cope I agree, but his determination & boldness will get him pussy guaranteed.

I've seen sub-5 guys with girlfriends. Cold approach is mostly cope I agree, but his determination & boldness will get him pussy guaranteed.
That's literally the bluepill, though; just approach and be confident, bro. :feelsUgh:

That's pure bluepill. All he'll get is a destroyed self esteem and a reputation for being thirsty af

Shit like this makes me feel glad I never tried to pick up femoids in my life

That's pure bluepill. All he'll get is destroyed Self esteem and reputation for being thirsty af
I didn't see the guy myself so I guess I was being hasty. Allow me to correct myself & be more specific.

As long as he isn't below 5'6, below 4/10 facewise, or below 5 inch dick, he has the potential to ascend if NT.

I didn't see the guy myself so I guess I was being hasty. Allow me to correct myself & be more specific.

As long as he isn't below 5'6, below 4/10 facewise, or below 5 inch dick, he has the potential to ascend if NT.
What you're saying here makes me wonder if I could be a fakecel without realizing it because I'm 5'8, 3.5/10 facewise (maybe I can reach 4/10 with looksmaxxing) and above 5 inch, also white. Except I'm non-NT...
I'm not sure tbh

What you're saying here makes me wonder if I could be a fakecel without realizing it because I'm 5'8, approximatively a 3.5/10 facewise (maybe I can reach 4/10 with looksmaxxing) and above 5 inch, also white. Except I'm non-NT...
I'm not sure tbh
You're not fakecel if non-NT. NT isn't some magical thing you just can just fix.

If you truly want to ascend, put yourself in social situations & make friends.

To be fair I was probably being hasty too. I just kinda assumed he was sub5

I predict this guy will eventually come to his senses and start going after girls on his looks level

What you're saying here makes me wonder if I could be a fakecel without realizing it because I'm 5'8, 3.5/10 facewise (maybe I can reach 4/10 with looksmaxxing) and above 5 inch, also white. Except I'm non-NT...
I'm not sure tbh
Not fakecel man, you are ugly, and non NT. What is avg height in your area?

Yeah not even close to fakecel
Actually the only people that called me fakecel are the JBW believers
Apart from that everyone agrees I have nothing going on for me

Actually the only people that called me fakecel are the JBW believers
Apart from that everyone agrees I have nothing going on for me
A lot of those JBW guys are just low IQ. Those “white can’t be incel!” posts shouldn’t be allowed because of how fucking dumb they are.

A lot of those JBW guys are just low IQ. Those “white can’t be incel!” posts shouldn’t be allowed because of how fucking dumb they are.
True because I've already seen many chad-only ethnic foids.
I'm don't even think SEAmaxxing is a guaranteed way to ascend for whitecels

getting girls = healthy penis
Not getting girls = INCELDOM to hell and back. Get me away from women please they RUINED THE ROCK WE LIVE ON AND THEIR ARE T ANY OTHER ORLDA TO LIVE GET ME OUT OF HEREE AAAAAHHHHHHHHAHSJWJEJEJEKEORJRMRLROEKELDOEJKWKSJNb;hUsiwuwiwuzh+jIsieu+jjwiwh+uwu(8282737_+"8$83+$)#92(29930*9")$?$)393($?$(3+3!$!_(484!_?382($!$!$! I am in paths

Not getting girls = INCELDOM to hell and back. Get me away from women please they RUINED THE ROCK WE LIVE ON AND THEIR ARE T ANY OTHER ORLDA TO LIVE GET ME OUT OF HEREE AAAAAHHHHHHHHAHSJWJEJEJEKEORJRMRLROEKELDOEJKWKSJNb;hUsiwuwiwuzh+jIsieu+jjwiwh+uwu(8282737_+"8$83+$)#92(29930*9")$?$)393($?$(3+3!$!_(484!_?382($!$!$! I am in paths
ritard

If I approached a foid I would be arrested for sexual harassment and banned from the gym for life.

With the new year, there are a lot of new gym members. One of them was a you guy like early 20s. He was working out near my and I observed him approach 2 girls. He was not actual incel, just low tier normie, but obviously very blue pilled.

First girl was really hot. Great body and face. Most people at my gym are nice and cordial and was did speak to him for like 2 minutes but zero interest. Dude swinging way above his class.

2nd girl was also cute but not nearly as attractive as the first and was ethnic. Same thing happened, she was nice and cordial with him but cuz he’s not Chad it was a quick 2 minute conversation.

He's gonna be warned soon.

These girls will talk to management

Ouch. Approaching in gym and getting denied is cringe af. I wouldnt go back after that happened ngl.

Saint Hamudi did something like that, I remember him using his incel stealth mode to flim mixed race couples jfl

Ouch. Approaching in gym and getting denied is cringe af. I wouldnt go back after that happened ngl.
Dude approached 2 in like 10 minute :lul:

Saint Hamudi did something like that, I remember him using his incel stealth mode to flim mixed race couples jfl
Lol I gotta track that down thanks for the tip