Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Criminals are some of the most blackpilled people in the world

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
The elites of society say “murder is bad” yet they kill countless civilians in foreign countries through war and genocide waged to fulfill their greed and hunger for wealth and resources, the elites say “sex with minors is wrong” yet they engage in child sex rings on islands in the middle of nowhere, catering to wealthy and high status individuals.

Criminals realised early on that the elites of society don’t follow morality themselves yet they impose morality onto the plebs to brainwash the plebs into putting themselves at a disadvantage in the race to find wealth and success.

Criminals understand the unfairness of life, they realise that there is a massive disparity in sexual success between those who are good-looking and bad-looking, they realise that there is a significant difference in quality of life between those who are born to wealthy families with high status/connections and those who are born in poor families.

their understanding of the brutal reality of this cruel and unfair world is the reason that if a criminal is horny and there is no female willing to have sex with him, he just rapes a bitch. It’s the reason why if he is struggling financially, he will rob banks and wealthy businesses or he will kidnap some rich dude or his family members and hold them for ransom. It’s the reason why they don’t hesitate to become hitmen and murder other people just to earn money.

when you understand the fact that this world is a rigged game, you feel no need to play by the rules and are willing to take risks and engage in behaviour which can cause you harm, just to get what you want from life, because you have everything to gain and nothing to lose when your current reality is so devoid of pleasure and enjoyment that you are ready to die in order to create a better reality for yourself.

when I was young, I was brainwashed to look down upon criminals for engaging in activities which harm society, but as I became an adult i realised that the same society which I always respected and wanted to be a valued productive member of, looks down upon me and treats me like trash and doesn’t allow me to fulfill my basic biological needs. I realised that criminals weren’t ever the bad guys, the criminals were the good guys revolting against a bad world, criminals were just blackpilled about how the world operates and refused to play by the rules of a rigged game.

society had played me this whole time, brainwashing me to be a moral citizen and expecting me to be a good obedient law-abiding slave without getting any reward in return.

morality as a concept is based on sacrificing self-interest for the greater good, but in a world where everyone is selfish and looks out for themselves above all else, I will also do what benefits me without caring about whether my actions harm others.

if society won’t give me what I want, I will forcefully claim what I want and I’m not afraid of resorting to crime to achieve that if I can get away with it.

the only reason I don’t commit rape and murder is because of a reward and punishment system in place via the legal system which punishes acts that are deemed illegal, but if there’s a situation in which committing a crime will benefit me and I’m 100% sure I won’t be caught and punished, I will commit crime to get what I want without caring about morality or if someone else gets hurt.

Last edited:
JFL
99% of criminals are just low IQ, impulsive people (browncel trait)

Criminals aren't the good guys for engaging in depravity because elites do. They aren't revolting against a bad world, they're only trying to profit at the expense of everyone else, no different from other trash.

jfl thinking that some dark triad piece of shit is some kind of blackpilled saviour , they're part of the problem

bad parenting and chld abu53 tends to break people into two camps, 1st pure dark triad evil demon criminals who are black pilled 2nd is defeated beta submissive beaten down incel types who eventually find their way to the pill in a round about way but its too late because they have been gutted by the journey. crimanls are incel's abu53ive cousin :feelsthink:

Aren't you the retardcel who posted dried milk stains on his bed

I totally agree with every single sentence.

The elites of society say “murder is bad” yet they kill countless civilians in foreign countries through war and genocide waged to fulfill their greed and hunger for wealth and resources, the elites say “sex with minors is wrong” yet they engage in child sex rings on islands in the middle of nowhere, catering to wealthy and high status individuals.

Criminals realised early on that the elites of society don’t follow morality themselves yet they impose morality onto the plebs to brainwash the plebs into putting themselves at a disadvantage in the race to find wealth and success.

Criminals understand the unfairness of life, they realise that there is a massive disparity in sexual success between those who are good-looking and bad-looking, they realise that there is a significant difference in quality of life between those who are born to wealthy families with high status/connections and those who are born in poor families.

their understanding of the brutal reality of this cruel and unfair world is the reason that if a criminal is horny and there is no female willing to have sex with him, he just rapes a bitch. It’s the reason why if he is struggling financially, he will rob banks and wealthy businesses or he will kidnap some rich dude or his family members and hold them for ransom. It’s the reason why they don’t hesitate to become hitmen and murder other people just to earn money.

when you understand the fact that this world is a rigged game, you feel no need to play by the rules and are willing to take risks and engage in behaviour which can cause you harm, just to get what you want from life, because you have everything to gain and nothing to lose when your current reality is so devoid of pleasure and enjoyment that you are ready to die in order to create a better reality for yourself.

when I was young, I was brainwashed to look down upon criminals for engaging in activities which harm society, but as I became an adult i realised that the same society which I always respected and wanted to be a valued productive member of, looks down upon me and treats me like trash and doesn’t allow me to fulfill my basic biological needs. I realised that criminals weren’t ever the bad guys, the criminals were the good guys revolting against a bad world, criminals were just blackpilled about how the world operates and refused to play by the rules of a rigged game.

society had played me this whole time, brainwashing me to be a moral citizen and expecting me to be a good obedient law-abiding slave without getting any reward in return.

morality as a concept is based on sacrificing self-interest for the greater good, but in a world where everyone is selfish and looks out for themselves above all else, I will also do what benefits me without caring about whether my actions harm others.

if society won’t give me what I want, I will forcefully claim what I want and I’m not afraid of resorting to crime to achieve that if I can get away with it.

the only reason I don’t commit rape and murder is because of a reward and punishment system in place via the legal system which punishes acts that are deemed illegal, but if there’s a situation in which committing a crime will benefit me and I’m 100% sure I won’t be caught and punished, I will commit crime to get what I want without caring about morality or if someone else gets hurt.
I agree with the first half of which is high iq, the summation that the worlld is rigged and the upper echelons dont practice what they preach in almost every area social sexual and financial/business, and especially regarding lookism and society. However where i diverge is the solution, there are methods of which you essentially operate outside the system and its rigged and unequal paradigm, you can do it legally eg making a shit tonne of money and buying the power needed to secure the assets and sexual engagement social engagement the rigged environment has made it unbelievably hard for you to attain. However it is very very difficult and causes a lot of mental health illness to achieve success or to fuck the system in this manner, it is very very difficult but not impossible.

I believe criminals realise its very hard and choose the quickest and easiest way to describe what I have said, because criminals in the main tend to be low inhib low iq thugs, although some exceptions at the top. The assessment of why they are doing what they are doing is correct, the execution and rationale are loaded with self interest, opportunism and moral bankruptcy.

Have you ever thought that it is a test as the world is essentially bending every person to be amoral the way it is set up, if you are resisting this you are in the minority and semantically right, although as you eluded to actually make it more difficult to achieve any success in status or money or position, the world simply does not value empathy and altruism (unless a celebrity virtue signalling).

I dont need a law telling me to not murder or steal or fuck over another person if they have not done anything to me, it is self evident to everyone over 10 years old it is wrong at a base level. I will not allow other people who are operating at a super low level of existence to drag me down to this level, YOU BECOME THEM IF YOU GO DOWN TO THIS LEVEL.
The only exception to this rule is if a person starts shit with me i will defend myself strongly until they fuck off, while still trying not to operate at the most base level.

They are.

They understand Dark Triad > Everything else, when it comes to foids

Criminals are same as bullies and many of them are low IQ who end died or losing their life in a prison.
The black pill says that violence isn't productive. Dark triad is giga blue pill bullshit same as jestermaxing.

I wish you to be robbed or murdered by a criminal.

bad parenting and chld abu53 tends to break people into two camps, 1st pure dark triad evil demon criminals who are black pilled 2nd is defeated beta submissive beaten down incel types who eventually find their way to the pill in a round about way but its too late because they have been gutted by the journey. crimanls are incel's abu53ive cousin :feelsthink:

criminals and incels are on the same side, criminals and incels both share a common enemy: the government, which is responsible for implementing feminist and gynocentric laws and policies that have led to a decrease in quality of life of low value males, and seeing as though most criminals tend to be low-value males just like incels, the governments laws and policies negatively affect incels and criminals in the same way.

Sounds like you would absolutely love it in Soweto South Africa (or some other vibrant cities in Brazil and Mexico):

Have fun living with those based low IQ, low trust, and low inhib sociopaths. The type that if they had the choice to get 5 pieces of gum now or wait one week and get 60 pieces of gum, they would choose the 5 pieces of gum most of the time. And thats just concerning gratification and the overall development of their society. Trust and lack of it, is a whole other topic and major reason why criminals are criminals.

Last edited:
Criminals aren't the good guys for engaging in depravity because elites do. They aren't revolting against a bad world, they're only trying to profit at the expense of everyone else, no different from other trash.

its actually the elites who profit at the expense of everyone else, think of how the government operates, the people in government don’t actually do any work themselves, they control the country’s monetary system and currency, so they just print money and put money into the citizens pockets to get the citizens to do all of the work in society.

But the government can’t just keep printing money as that would cause heavy inflation, so then the government collects back some of those citizens earnings as tax which they reinvest into the economy by paying workers to get more work done such as infrastructure being built, healthcare being maintained, law enforcement and military being funded etc.

the government is the entity which has all of the money in its control and money is the tool which is used to get work done, so if they need work done, they use their money to just pay someone to do the work for them.

they simply collect money from those who have done work, and then use that money to pay others to get more work completed, none of the money the government has is anything that they have earned, it’s all money that they have either printed using their money printing machines or it’s money which they collect from the hard work of the people.

Last edited:
View attachment 574964View attachment 574967

Have fun living with those based low IQ, low trust, and low inhib sociopaths. The type that if they had the choice to get 5 pieces of gum now or wait one week and get 60 pieces of gum, they would choose the 5 pieces of gum most of the time. And thats just concerning gratification and the overall development of their society. Trust and lack of it, is a whole other topic and major reason why criminals are criminals.
a lot of criminals would rather work a normal job and be a free citizen than to be locked up in a cage for years, but most of them probably lack any decent career opportunities due to being born in a poor family which lacks connections, hence they probably couldnt afford education in their youth so their only option was to be a slave working a minimum wage job and barely surviving while they make their boss rich, or they could turn to crime and make a good amount of money which they can use to support their family although crime comes with great risk, however when they are in the situation that they’re in, it’s a risk they’re willing to take.

A lot of criminals arent criminals by choice, they are criminals by circumstance. You just lack the empathy and self-awareness to put yourself into a criminal’s shoes and see life from their perspective because your personal bias causes you to look at the world only from your own position of privilege.

Im gonna take a bet that at the very least, you are born into a middle class family seeing as though you are able to use a phone/PC and the Internet in order to communicate with me, I guarantee you if you were born into serious poverty there’s a big chance you would be a criminal yourself.

Last edited:
I wish you to be robbed or murdered by a criminal.
You can suicide. Incels still want to live in peace and just enjoy their copes.
yeah criminals are so bad but the government is so good right? The same government which gave women the right to work and own property which meant that women were no longer dependant on mens resources which men had used as leverage to attract women for thousands of years, allowing women to revert back to their primal animalistic nature of chasing men with the best genetics.

the government isn’t your friend, it is your enemy, guess who is also an enemy of the government? Criminals.

criminals and incels share a common enemy and we are in this fight together.

as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Whoever stands up against the evil oppressive government has my full support, criminals have the balls to fight against the system unlike you who will just rot in your miserable existence while keeping yourself occupied with your “copes” while everyone else gets to enjoy life.

KYS lol.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

Last edited:
OP is a straight savage high IQ no-bs held back kinda guy. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Gang member approves. :feelsokman::feelzez::feelsokman::feelzez:

yeah criminals are so bad but the government is so good right? The same government which gave women the right to work and own property which meant that women were no longer dependant on mens resources which men had used as leverage to attract women for thousands of years, allowing women to revert back to their primal animalistic nature of chasing men with the best genetics.

the government isn’t your friend, it is your enemy, guess who is also an enemy of the government? Criminals.

as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Whoever stands up against the evil oppressive government has my full support, criminals have the balls to fight against the system unlike you who will just rot in your miserable existence while keeping yourself occupied with your “copes” while everyone else gets to enjoy life.

KYS lol.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?
Incels have no enemy. We incels are just cursed by nature that gave us bad genetics and environment to grow up in. Incels search for realistic solutions. Most incels are nerds interested in philosophy, science, history, politics, religion, literature, arts etc because such things can help us create a better society or just cope and escape reality.

Criminals are driven by jealousy and envynesess. They want to go against nature and take anything they can from others because they can't have it on their own. Criminals are not your friends. You can as an incel get murdered and robbed by criminals. I was a kid when my bicycle was stolen by some thug assholes and I hardly could bring it back by yelling and crying so people in the street saw me and came help me. Criminals don't attack the government but most times they attack innocent weak people.

Fuck the government and criminals. Let them fuck each other. It is not our business. Incels live in the peaceful mind mode where we don't give a fuck about anyone because at the end of the day nothing matters.

This should be the mindset of all incels.

Rape is not sin.

It is natural and nobody is man until they do rape if their sexual needs are not met.

fuck anybody that thinks different.

You are not black pilled until you are PRO RAPE! :feelsokman::feelzez:

Rape is not sin.

It is natural and nobody is man until they do rape if their sexual needs are not met.

In a video game.

I fell into the 2nd category

Maybe a few criminals think like this but the majority do not

JFL

being low IQ is also a genetic flaw just like having bad looks, having low IQ reduces your capability to make money which foids are also attracted to in addition to looks, so being low IQ makes you incel the same way looks does. Being low IQ and not being able to make money in a legal way is the reason criminals feel pressured to resort to crime and take the risk of death or going to jail, just to earn money so that they can be attractive to women.

Rape is not sin.

rape is completely natural, rape was the method of reproduction for a lot of human history, the concept of “consent” is artificial and man-made, it was developed to ensure that low-value males can’t cheat the system by gaining access to women’s sexual resources without paying the appropriate price through either looks or material resources.

Can‘t get a job because of so much competition from others, which is just the same as looking for a girlfriend - what the fuck does society expect us to do? Criminality and revenge is the natural answer.

Can‘t get a job because of so much competition from others, which is just the same as looking for a girlfriend - what the fuck does society expect us to do? Criminality and revenge is the natural answer.

competition In the economic marketplace is the reason for robbery, fraud, drug trafficking and all other crimes which financially benefit the offender

competition in the sexual marketplace is the reason for rape which sexually benefits the offender

Exactly. Things don’t just happen. We hear about crimes on the news but they all have a story.

One time walked across a pedestrian cross when the light was still red and another time I got a refill from the drink fountain at burger-king even do it said "No refills", so yeah. I'm basically dark-triad tbh.

I doubt most think that way. I agree though in ways. I was very blackpilled and nihilist at one point and started thinking "why not just be some criminal, jfl?" Also felt that criminal blacks were based. Don't really feel that way now although idgaf about taking from the government and not working. If the government makes working impossible (masks and vaccines) and won't give welfare, I see no reason not to resort to criminality.
JFL
you're thinking too deep into it, the majority of criminals are just low inhib opportunists looking to make a quick buck
Exactly. :feelskek: Op thinks everyone is some middle class autist that had to think for years about how the world really works and realize that the social contract is being violated by everyone to the detriment of average men.

One time walked across a pedestrian cross when the light was still red and another time I got a refill from the drink fountain at burger-king even do it said "No refills", so yeah. I'm basically dark-triad tbh.

wow you really are a sinful and evil person

KYS lol.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?
Finally someone that is also willing to take action. Let the rotters rot. I wanna take what I think is mine

I doubt most think that way. I agree though in ways. I was very blackpilled and nihilist at one point and started thinking "why not just be some criminal, jfl?" Also felt that criminal blacks were based. Don't really feel that way now although idgaf about taking from the government and not working. If the government makes working impossible (masks and vaccines) and won't give welfare, I see no reason not to resort to criminality.

Exactly. :feelskek: Op thinks everyone is some middle class autist that had to think for years about how the world really works and realize that the social contract is being violated by everyone to the detriment of average men.
If so then why almost everyone believes in idee fixe (ex. bluepill)? They don't know shit. They just copy what others do without putting thought into it and it accidently works for them most of the times (since system rewards being obedient slave). Same goes for low IQ criminals mentioned earlier in someone's reply that do crime without understanding all of what OP wrote. Or maybe you think avarage human so called normie is high IQ and understand his surroundings? Fuck no, since they support bandwagonism, following what's popular. It's hivemind.

Besides that being NT which is highly norman quality means you are an idiot. Every normie is an idiot. NT people are robots like every human, every living thing on this planet that follow DNA/RNA code (which creates so called instinct in subcouncsious parts of brain in case of animals) but with much less counscious. That's why they fall for popular beliefs and don't even try to disprove them, since they have lower activity in certain parts of brain. They are subhuman but due to usefullness for elites they can climb to some degree the social status ladder not knowing it doesn't matter in real life beyond matrix we live in (because it doesn't exist, it is idee fixe in their brain) and that it mostly serves elites (their sacrifice they take pride in).

That's also why normies like for example being in army (which is one of most popular idee fixe in the world AKA patriotism). They are used as cannon meat for government goals.

Life of a normies and even high IQ people is full of ghosts, ideas that rule their minds, that's why they virtue signal and do all that shit which is nonsensical likewise social status which is nothing to me, 'cause they are trained to believe it is how it should be done. Someone has profit out of it.

You are wrong by claiming normies understand reality. People that get to the top are not normies or half normies 'cause they had to understand real life and abandon at least some of the bluepill, idee fixe ghosts that were in their minds ruling them.

Last edited:
most criminals are impulsive low IQs. They don't have morality. They just t[UWSL]ry to exploit everyone for instant gratificatiom. But of course as always there are exceptions (High IQs) who disobey certain laws that they know are rigged against everyone for higher elite's interest and work not for easiest money but personal reasons[/UWSL]

If so then why almost everyone believes in idee fixe (ex. bluepill)? They don't know shit. They just copy what others do without putting thought into it and it accidently works for them most of the times (since system rewards being obedient slave). Same goes for low IQ criminals mentioned earlier in someone's reply that do crime without understanding all of what OP wrote. Or maybe you think avarage human so called normie is high IQ and understand his surroundings? Fuck no, since they support bandwagonism, following what's popular. It's hivemind.

Besides that being NT which is highly norman quality means you are an idiot. Every normie is an idiot. NT people are robots like every human, every living thing on this planet that follow DNA/RNA code (which creates so called instinct in subcouncsious parts of brain in case of animals) but with much less counscious. That's why they fall for popular beliefs and don't even try to disprove them, since they have lower activity in certain parts of brain. They are subhuman but due to usefullness for elites they can climb to some degree the social status ladder not knowing it doesn't matter in real life beyond matrix we live in (because it doesn't exist, it is idee fixe in their brain) and that it mostly serves elites (their sacrifice they take pride in).

That's also why normies like for example being in army (which is one of most popular idee fixe in the world AKA patriotism). They are used as cannon meat for government goals.

Life of a normies and even high IQ people is full of ghosts, ideas that rule their minds, that's why they virtue signal and do all that shit which is nonsensical likewise social status which is nothing to me, 'cause they are trained to believe it is how it should be done. Someone has profit out of it.

You are wrong by claiming normies understand reality. People that get to the top are not normies or half normies 'cause they had to understand real life and abandon at least some of the bluepill, idee fixe ghosts that were in their minds ruling them.

most criminals are impulsive low IQs. They don't have morality. They just t[UWSL]ry to exploit everyone for instant gratificatiom. But of course as always there are exceptions (High IQs) who disobey certain laws that they know are rigged against everyone for higher elite's interest and work not for easiest money but personal reasons[/UWSL]
nailed it

Stay based, King.

SO NEETs who Leech from The State are equally trash. Although they're glorified in this forum.

In that sense drug dealers and hitmen are less trash than these type of NEETs.

Last edited:

Based. Criminales are blackpilled in practice.