Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Criminal justice is a joke.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Imagine punishing someone for stealing or groping but never punishing women who used drugs and alcohol during pregnancy and as a result their child was born invalid. They caused unspeakable suffering for their child. The same goes for mothers who gave birth at old age when risk of genetic diseases is very high. You cannot heal this sickness. This is far more serious crime than stealing someone's wallet or groping boobs ( which shouldn't be a crime in the first place ).

Not only that, but they're encouraging foids to wait until they're old hags to have kids. They're promoting suffering.

Also, men don't even have to grope a toilet's tits to be accused of a crime. They can do as much as to look at her and they're already considered a criminal.

never punishing women who used drugs and alcohol during pregnancy and as a result their child was born invalid.
This is literally the story of my life I have FASD and it completely fucked me over from birth from my deformed face to short height and low Iq, all because my mom couldn’t put down a drink for a few fucking months

:feels: She’s a strong independent woman asshole, just stop touching if she doesn’t consent:feels:

Imagine punishing someone for stealing or groping but never punishing women who used drugs and alcohol during pregnancy and as a result their child was born invalid. They caused unspeakable suffering for their child.
Blind justice has no teeth.
This is literally the story of my life I have FASD and it completely fucked me over from birth from my deformed face to short height and low Iq, all because my mom couldn’t put down a drink for a few fucking months
I feel for you. Foids should be given 15-years in prison with no chance of early parole for this crime.

Last edited:
true :smonk:
did you know that blacks have a 7 times increased chance of getting FASD? since whites have been drinking for millenia they've developed a genetic resistance to FASD and also have higher self control :owo:

did you know that blacks have a 7 times increased chance of getting FASD? since whites have been drinking for millenia they've developed a genetic resistance to FASD and also have higher self control :owo:
Fuckkk genetic race pill

The law isn't some system that strives for objectivity and wants to see "justice" done nor does it follow any other objective metrics.
It's a system that is ruled fundamentally by the halo effect, Women are Wonderful effect at it's very core. These are built into the system objectively with policies that target ugly, poor, low status men uniquely.

The law is the tool that women and attractive men use to rig the game more in their favor then it already is. No one could care less if rich, attractive, or successful people commit crime but they will throw the book at an ugly male and sometimes even make shit up to keep them down.
This is why lawfags are so disgraceful. I got into an argument with some fags on here a bit ago about some Chad getting arrested for wifebeating - they kept exclaiming "He did nothing wrong! He did nothing wrong!" as if that matters at all. This is an individual who MOGS you who is going to be taken out of the dating market (benefits you) and even if you don't care about that this is an individual who would bully you and who would be calling for your head if you got marched up to the gallows on stealing crackers or some other inane thing.
You should be wishing for the death of all Chads even if it doesn't follow some "law"