Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Criminal chad scammed over 10 foids via Tinder

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Screenshot 20200215 043811 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20200215 043821 Samsung Internet

Chad lives life on easy mode. Not only is he able to date the foids (because of his nice personality obv) but also makes them withdraw money from their bank account and give it to him, and all without any force or violence.

Jfl those females probably still messaged him after the robbery asking him if he wanted to fuck

it looks like Chad's gonna get in trouble though

For all you women took from us men, Im glad you're getting a taste of your own medicine.
I take pleasure whenever a man rips off a woman. How does it feel to be beaten at your game?

For all you women took from us men, Im glad you're getting a taste of your own medicine.
I take pleasure whenever a man rips off a woman. How does it feel to be beaten at your game?
Massive Cope

Very very few men can actually pull this off.

The ratio will always be heavily in favor of women. There are too many cucked orbiters who will replace that lost cash anyways.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Thats really based. Proud of hi. :feelsYall:

>Chad
Literally the most mid-tier normie I've ever seen.

Shame he didn't steal their life force.