Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Crime is a male sexual mating strategy

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Violence (weakening sexual competitors),
stealing (redistributing resources to one's own advantage), rape (directly spreading seed) are all male sexual mating strategies. Crime is a great way to amass status, wealth and thus access to females. It's only within a few thousand years that a real justice system has been in place to punish criminals, the species has been around for 200,000. The only real reason why crime exists is that its a way to gain access to women. Gangsters amass money so that they can buy flashy cars, but it's not ultimately about the car, it's about the fact that it can attract high quality women and lower the morale of lower status males. Crime pays.

Women are attracted to criminals because of this. They are pre-justice minded. The blue pillers that made laws to punish criminals don't excite them.

Water thread but we need to stay hydrated.

Sometimes you just wanna survive, nigga.

Jeremy Meeks is a proof of this

Having an interesting past can boost SMV. Toilets want adrenalin inducing lifestyle.

Yeah, and Dahmer, and Bundy, and Ramirez and every other serial killer or gangster who was swarmed by women.
Except Ed Gein, he brought them to His wood shed.

Having an interesting past can boost SMV. Toilets want adrenalin inducing lifestyle.
This is why being a good person will never help you at all with foids, even if you're chad. I've heard stories about good-looking men who were left by their gfs for normie gangsters simply because they were ''too perfect and boring'', kind of like what happened to Kaká.

There's a reason why so many of the stories and fanfictions that foids produce always have drama or angsty storylines. Being a good white knight cuck like what most bluepillers suggest will only make them leave.

This is why being a good person will never help you at all with foids, even if you're chad. I've heard stories about good-looking men who were left by their gfs for normie gangsters simply because they were ''too perfect and boring'', kind of like what happened to Kaká.

There's a reason why so many of the stories and fanfictions that foids produce always have drama or angsty storylines. Being a good white knight cuck like what most bluepillers suggest will only make them leave.
Loyalty unironically comes from being dark-triad more than being chad. Over the years I've realized that.

I'd say more broadly, machism and aggressive dominaing behavior in general is a male sexual mating strategy. Not everyone is born chad, so men have to compensate. It's neither good or bad, it's just a fact of life.

Reading this makes me wanna go "off the grid" even more.

Just send it brocel
The thing holding me back is well, I have a plan to be a HVAC technician, move to northwest Utah, and once a month fuck hookers in nevada since its were there legal.

And this slave society is trying to surpress our natural urges turning us into weak soyboys and fags. I wish rape, murder and canibalism were legal

The thing holding me back is well, I have a plan to be a HVAC technician, move to northwest Utah, and once a month fuck hookers in nevada since its were there legal.
Good plan tbh, you could also just move somewhere close to Las Vegas (Nevada). Probably better to life there than in a desolate village as a sub5 incel.

And this slave society is trying to surpress our natural urges turning us into weak soyboys and fags. I wish rape, murder and canibalism were legal
In minecraft only. Everything written on this account is fiction

It is benefiticial to chads for it to be this way. And luckily for them they have normies to keep it this way:soy:

Feds can go fuck themselves. I should be able to say whatever the fuck I want
Based trucel trait right here. But the feds or simps are more numerous so they’ll win in the end.

Women are attracted to criminals because of this.
They are attracted to good looking criminals. You go try do all of that and all the love you will get is from Tyrone in the showers.

They are attracted to good looking criminals. You go try do all of that and all the love you will get is from Tyrone in the showers.
True but an ugly man with some mobster money in his pocket will do better than an ugly man who doesn't, all other things equal.

True but an ugly man with some mobster money in his pocket will do better than an ugly man who doesn't, all other things equal.
Yes, but that's just prostitution.

stealing (redistributing resources to one's own advantage), rape (directly spreading seed) are all male sexual mating strategies. Crime is a great way to amass status, wealth and thus access to females. It's only within a few thousand years that a real justice system has been in place to punish criminals, the species has been around for 200,000. The only real reason why crime exists is that its a way to gain access to women. Gangsters amass money so that they can buy flashy cars, but it's not ultimately about the car, it's about the fact that it can attract high quality women and lower the morale of lower status males. Crime pays.

Women are attracted to criminals because of this. They are pre-justice minded. The blue pillers that made laws to punish criminals don't excite them.

Water thread but we need to stay hydrated.
Oyyyyy

Loyalty unironically comes from being dark-triad more than being chad. Over the years I've realized that.
The more narcissistic, egoistic, self centered, shitty, disgusting, and solipsistic you are the more it seems foids will like it

stealing (redistributing resources to one's own advantage), rape (directly spreading seed) are all male sexual mating strategies. Crime is a great way to amass status, wealth and thus access to females
:yes::yes::yes::yes:100% agree.