Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Cried while eating Microwave Dinner after arguing with mom

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I thought about how i was gonna take a dumbbell and smash in on my chest while laying down, just so i could commit suicide and leave this awful place.
Then i thought about how i was gonna leave her house and never come back
Then i thought about killing myself again
I don't think you incels with good mothers/parents understand how lucky you are

Last edited:
What was the argument about?

She mad because...

You...

-Didn't clean your room

-Finish your homework

-Dropped out of school to live the NEET life or what??

WE CAN'T HELP YOU WITHOUT DETAILS FRIEND!!!!!

life is miserable and for most it's not worth living

It's not just this argument, but my entire life. Like how awfully she raised me. She just doesn't fucking get it. I was made incel because of her, and she doesn't get that. Says she fed me, clothed me, gave me place to stay, but she misses the most important parts of life. Teaching your kid how to be normal, and successful.
I hate her. I can't stand her. I am so tired of her, and life in general, that i just want to leave life

Damn homie.

Are you saying you were raised by a hateful single mother who hates men because of what your father allegedly did to her and so she has fucked your life out of some kind of revenge against him and all men or am I way off base here???

Damn homie.

Are you saying you were raised by a hateful single mother who hates men because of what your father allegedly did to her and so she has fucked your life out of some kind of revenge against him and all men or am I way off base here???
no, you're basically 100% accurate. Only problem is that she didn't "purposefully" fuck me up, she's just such a stupid bluepilled normie, that she actually thought that she was doing good.

no, you're basically 100% accurate. Only problem is that she didn't "purposefully" fuck me up, she's just such a stupid bluepilled normie, that she actually thought that she was doing good.

Were you like me?

My parents didn't purposefully fuck me up either but I was exposed to and forced into Christ insanity as a child which gave me an over empathic nature as well probably implanted my all encompassing feeling of worthlessness (worthless complex) ie being a "worthless sinner".

So I've basically joked to myself that I'm essentially the Daryl Dixon character from the Walking Dead yet without his "my father beat me" backstory and without his sex appeal.

Since well you can tell by the way the character can never look anyone in the eye that he simply doesn't feel good enough to be in their presence which pretty much describes me and my failure to become a good little normie or even dare I say a Chad.

Yeah though Christ insanity basically led me naturally to becoming a bleeding heart liberal Democrat until I had a massive racial awakening in the summer of 2009 where I got bored and decided to research what the "other side" had to say and learned that basically everything that I believed in politically was bullshit.

I'd dropped the Christ insanity probably around 7 years before dropping the libtard bullshit due to a combination of questions that I could never answer about the Buy Bull and it's many contradictions and needless cruelties of the supposed "loving Jewish god" character.

Well I digress but my overall point is that I think being forced into Christ insanity at so young an age had a detrimental effect on my development as a confident and self assured man ie in other words I've never been those things thanks to the Jew cult stifling me in those areas or to be fair perhaps I was born cucked but I still fully believe the cult's influence did not at all help me to grow up and mature uncucked but rather enhanced my possible already existing negative unChad like qualities of low self worth/self esteem and way too much empathy.

Were you like me?
You're sort of similar to me. My mom is a Jehovah's Witness, and raised me in her cult. I didn't officially be atheist till 2016 though.
I still live with her, and have no where to go really. Other than homeless. Or death.
My father left when i was 2, and has been very distant my entire life. Constantly being in prison, or just not wanting to see me.

You're sort of similar to me. My mom is a Jehovah's Witness, and raised me in her cult. I didn't officially be atheist till 2016 though.
I still live with her, and have no where to go really. Other than homeless. Or death.
My father left when i was 2, and has been very distant my entire life. Constantly being in prison, or just not wanting to see me.

I've considered rejoining the Christ cult because Howard Storm's NDE sounds so fascinating and authentic to me but the story of the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible seems to discredit ALL of these accounts not just Storm's and plus as atheists like Matt Dillahunty and others point out NDE's don't scientifically prove anything as of yet if they ever will.

My mom tried to cheat on my dad with a guy.
I broke that guy's nose.
I regret it

My mom tried to cheat on my dad with a guy.
I broke that guy's nose.
I regret it
should have broken all their noses.
Your dad's for being a cuck
your mom's for being a whore
and your mom's boyfriend's for getting with a woman who was married

She mad because...

You...

-Didn't clean your room

-Finish your homework

-Dropped out of school to live the NEET life or what??

WE CAN'T HELP YOU WITHOUT DETAILS FRIEND!!!!!
She mad cos OP isn't Chad

I've considered rejoining the Christ cult because Howard Storm's NDE sounds so fascinating and authentic
don't
christians are a bunch of retarded cucks.
If you are to join any religion, do paganism or buddhism
or be like me, and basically be like atheist, who just studies myths, legends and gods/religions, but doesn't really commit to them

I've been there