Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel cried while being high. its never even began

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
first time im crying while being high tbh. cried like 3-4 times in the last 10 years.

last night i just sat in my bed with my laptop while being high and i got depressed over some foids in fb.
i started imagening how cool it would be if my oneitis would lay in my bed near me. it felt so good tbh.
didnt even thought about sex. just about being close to each other. talking. she is looking at me like a kid look at a candy.
i felt love.

then i remembered i will NEVER have this. then i remembered chad have it EVERYDAY. wtf is this shit?
i would do anything to have a foid by my side.

i just started crying like a pussy. felt so patethic. went to sleep with tears.
and all of that because of our evil society. i was borned ugly so according to them i dont deserve love.

WELL FUCK THEM ALL. im COOMING everytime i open the news and watch the corona KILLING THOSE NORMIES
i knew society cruetly will fuck them in the ass one day. and it finally happens.

DIE YOU BASTARDS DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

then i remembered i will NEVER have this. then i remembered chad have it EVERYDAY. wtf is this shit?

At some point you have to just laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Why have a oneitis for a toilet lol

Yea it sucks. I haven’t had one in awhile. It’s hard to ignore biology though.
Just jerk off in public bro! Ignoring cuckology is hard bro!

Just jerk off in public bro! Ignoring cuckology is hard bro!
Having a oneitis is not the same thing. I haven’t had one in awhile though.

Having a oneitis is not the same thing. I haven’t had one in awhile though.
To have a oneitis you have to play into it for it to develop in the first place, then its impossible to get rid of without time. If one is always based he will never get a oneitis. It is indeed fake news.

To have a oneitis you have to play into it for it to develop in the first place, then its impossible to get rid of without time. If one is always based he will never get a oneitis. It is indeed fake news.
I haven’t had a oneitis since I got really black pilled.

going to the party never worked?

first time im crying while being high tbh. cried like 3-4 times in the last 10 years.

last night i just sat in my bed with my laptop while being high and i got depressed over some foids in fb.
i started imagening how cool it would be if my oneitis would lay in my bed near me. it felt so good tbh.
didnt even thought about sex. just about being close to each other. talking. she is looking at me like a kid look at a candy.
i felt love.

i just started crying like a pussy. felt so patethic. went to sleep with tears.
and all of that because of our evil society. i was borned ugly so according to them i dont deserve love.

WELL FUCK THEM ALL. im COOMING everytime i open the news and watch the corona KILLING THOSE NORMIES
i knew society cruetly will fuck them in the ass one day. and it finally happens.

DIE YOU BASTARDS DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You aren’t a pussy bro. Men aren’t meant to live without female touch. Even Chad himself would cry if someone told him he could never touch a girl again.

lifefuel intensifies

It's hard to let go of a oneitis.

The key realization, for me anyways, was that foids are far more sexually active than men tend to think. That is to say, any man's oneitis is literally getting destroyed by Chad every single night.

That always disgusted me enough to snap me out of the delusion.

Very brutal man. Some men experience heaven and some experience hell. Its over

I get angry but also sad. it goes in phases.

TDLR I want to beat women over the head while Indian nursery rhymes in Hindi play in the background

Very brutal man. Some men experience heaven and some experience hell. Its over
This is a very eloquent way of describing our situation.

Beyond over for OP

I was crying the other day

I haven’t had one in awhile though.
Having a oneitis isn’t possible when you’ve taken the black pill. I recently thought about how I haven’t had a oneitis since highschool. And I realized it’s because I can read foids easier than a children’s book.

Having a oneitis isn’t possible when you’ve taken the black pill. I recently thought about how I haven’t had a oneitis since highschool. And I realized it’s because I can read foids easier than a children’s book.
Same haven’t had one since HS. I’m first year college now.