Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cried today

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Been crying a lot lately tbh

I cry every day

Re-upped - 'The Crying Incel'

Because this shit should not be hidden away (private videod and shit, like last one)

Blackpill - not even cucktears could stomach this video they turned their heads and ignored

To cry is a good cope, it is leaving painful things go. Works for mood in the long run

lol @ actually thinking 6'2 counts for shit in the uk.

UK = one of the worst country for incels.

find some how?

no cuz been depressed for like 4 yrs straight now. :feelscry:
try being 5'3 in the uk

nofap does absolutely nothing to benefit you. every youtuber/blogger/whatever who says that they're life was "improved" is either just trying to get views, or bullshitting for shits and giggles.
try being 5'3 in the uk
Oh boy, try being sub 5'6: in the fucking eastern US. The girls are even worse over there.

Last edited:
its not often i cry but holy fuck the loneliness just becomes too much sometimes
Ever think about getting a pet like a dog or maybe a cat? Sometimes helps to cope by realizing there's someone else to take care of everyday that needs you.

"Man up and stop being a victim. I will not stand for your pathetic nonsense anymore, put on your big boy pants, grow a pair and suck it up. Stop crying like a manchild. You are not entitled to any human interaction, okay?"

- cucktears users and normies when they see your post.

Us incels care about your tears, since we can relate. Meanwhile, the rest of the world laughs at you.

You need an asian woman. Use your passports power to ascend in a country like Thailand or Phillipines.

Anyway I've been doing some gardening lately, its a comfy cope. Weathers warm enough and its quite satisfying growing herbs and shit.

Ever think about getting a pet like a dog or maybe a cat? Sometimes helps to cope by realizing there's someone else to take care of everyday that needs you.

i have a dog.
You need an asian woman. Use your passports power to ascend in a country like Thailand or Phillipines.

Anyway I've been doing some gardening lately, its a comfy cope. Weathers warm enough and its quite satisfying growing herbs and shit.

im poor af, telling white incels to just " move to asia bruh" is the shittiest advice imaginable.

i have 0 skills that would get me a job in asia, no money, dont have a passport because never been abroad.

find some how?

Try to fiend some pastime where you see other people. Like visiting the pub or sport matches in your village or work as volunteer. For me it made me fee; more relaxed. It doesn't made me get laid but I never feel lonely.

I know the feeling bro. Just watched random execution shit on bestgore for the last hours, always helps me to downplay my feelings. :feelsbadman:

find some how?

no cuz been depressed for like 4 yrs straight now. :feelscry:
Oh snap, well this one's for you boyo

Try to fiend some pastime where you see other people. Like visiting the pub or sport matches in your village or work as volunteer. For me it made me fee; more relaxed. It doesn't made me get laid but I never feel lonely.

i dont drink because my alcoholic father used to beat my mother when i was a child so no reason to go to a pub, 0 interest in sports. Also im too self centred i wont work for free, i already have a job.

i dont drink because my alcoholic father used to beat my mother when i was a child so no reason to go to a pub, 0 interest in sports. Also im too self centred i wont work for free, i already have a job.

Mah, this is the spirit why you are lonely.

Getting women is very hard but getting mates isn't

Mah, this is the spirit why you are lonely.

Getting women is very hard but getting mates isn't
Getting friends is difficult when you're a mentally scarred subhuman

Roasties would love to drink your tears. They have zero empathy and delight in your suffering.

I was rejected one more time today. I give up on this crap. Absolutely pointless.

i have 0 skills that would get me a job in asia, no money, dont have a passport because never been abroad.

Do you have a degree? English teachers in China do pretty well relative to the average chinaman

Getting friends is difficult when you're a mentally scarred subhuman

true apparently the fakecels here dont understand this shit.
Do you have a degree? English teachers in China do pretty well relative to the average chinaman

no i didnt go uni to poor for that.

fuckoff normie.

I have 12 years more on my counter and still virgin. So nobody can say i'm no incel.

But being less self centred was the way for me to at least have a social life

At least you're a NEET boyo, I have to slave away tomorrow.
Re-upped - 'The Crying Incel'

Because this shit should not be hidden away (private videod and shit, like last one)

Blackpill - not even cucktears could stomach this video they turned their heads and ignored

I found that video pretty funny tbqh.
Still do.

Let's cry together then. You're not alone.

At least you're a NEET boyo, I have to slave away tomorrow.

I found that video pretty funny tbqh.
Still do.

im not a neet anymore, been a new job for 2 weeks now.

What kind of job?
Any good?

working in a videogame store / second hand shop, its only for 12 hrs a week. the job is fine but having to witness normies and couples with their gf's is potent suicidefuel.

working in a videogame store / second hand shop, its only for 12 hrs a week. the job is fine but having to witness normies and couples with their gf's is potent suicidefuel.
At least you have some kind of income, and you have a lot of time to yourself.
I do accounting at a pretty small business, so I am alone in the office like 70% of the time, which is nice, I usually just work for 3-4 hours a day (even though I get paid for 8h/day) and then just fuck around on my phone, post here and watch youtube videos.(Recently got a raise aswell, kek)
Still have to go to college once a week as it is an apprenticeship so I see a lot of college roasties, and it is fucking killing me, especially this time of year.
At least I am top of my class so I can feel superior to normies.

welcome to the incel club

At least you have some kind of income, and you have a lot of time to yourself.
I do accounting at a pretty small business, so I am alone in the office like 70% of the time, which is nice, I usually just work for 3-4 hours a day (even though I get paid for 8h/day) and then just fuck around on my phone, post here and watch youtube videos.(Recently got a raise aswell, kek)
Still have to go to college once a week as it is an apprenticeship so I see a lot of college roasties, and it is fucking killing me, especially this time of year.
At least I am top of my class so I can feel superior to normies.

dont apprenticeships give shit pay per hour?