Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Creepy tattoo shop owner took advantage of me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
> The tattoos are fucked up and ugly

I mean...- yeah, they're tattoos

Yes I bet he is some 6'2 with chad with full hair. I have no sympathy for this foid whatsoever because the same foid would have looked at me like I am some ugly creepy r*pist even though I haven't done anything to her my entire life

L bozo Get well soon

Ok, so she has the privilege of getting money and expensive drugs by sucking a man's cock.

Please tell me, why am I supposed to feel bad here? How is she a victim? She can get drugs and money by sucking off a dude for 5 minutes.

And she wants me to feel sorry for her? To pity her?

Get the fuck out of here, stupid fucking bitch. No one forced you to do anything. You wanted the easy money, you wanted the easy drugs, you got them with no effort, and now you want to cry and be the victim, too.

Fuck off and die

Are we supposed to feel bad for her?

Ok, so she has the privilege of getting money and expensive drugs by sucking a man's cock.

Please tell me, why am I supposed to feel bad here? How is she a victim? She can get drugs and money by sucking off a dude for 5 minutes.

Get the fuck out of here, stupid fucking bitch. No one forced you to do anything. You wanted the easy money, you wanted the easy drugs, you got them with no effort, and now you want to cry and be the victim, too.

Fuck off and die

Woman, you allowed all of this to happen. It is your fault. I know, I know, you've been assured all your life that nothing is your fault and everyone kisses your ass. They all just want to fuck you. You are right to blame yourself every day.

Woman, you allowed all of this to happen. It is your fault. I know, I know, you've been assured all your life that nothing is your fault and everyone kisses your ass. They all just want to fuck you. You are right to blame yourself every day.
We clearly fucked up and missed the proverbial boat during our generation man.

We should have been drug dealers.

Then we’d of both had a harem of women and probably married to our third or fourth wife at this point.

We clearly fucked up and missed the proverbial boat during our generation man.

We should have been drug dealers.

Then we’d of both had a harem of women and probably married to our third or fourth wife at this point.
I would have fallen in love with the first stupid whore obsessed with tattoos. She would have broken my soul, and I'd be splattered under a bridge.

“Taken advantage of” = “engaged in a consensual trade”.

Fuck off and die

Fuck off and die

Dumb cunt wants people to feel bad for her :feelskek: