Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Creepy stalkercel gets humiliated by gigastacy

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Was in this class with this gigastacy. Couldn’t find any way to talk to her in class without making it crazy weird. Since you can see people’s name on canvas I decided to look her up on facebook. Found that we have a few college friends in common and my autistic brain taught I will just add her and she will think that she was suggested to me by Facebook since we have a few common friend. Worst thing that could happen is that she doesn’t like me and doesn’t accept my friend request.

SHE BLOCKED ME, the foid blocked me. Fml.

Had to go to class with her and the shame for the rest of the semester

At least you tried, that's more than what most hikikomori on this forum do. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Was in this class with this gigastacy. Couldn’t find any way to talk to her in class without making it crazy weird. Since you can see people’s name on canvas I decided to look her up on facebook. Found that we have a few college friends in common and my autistic brain taught I will just add her and she will think that she was suggested to me by Facebook since we have a few common friend. Worst thing that could happen is that she doesn’t like me and doesn’t accept my friend request.

You should sit next to her and talk to her.

You won't go to jail. What will the charges be?

You won't go to jail. What will the charges be?
Harassment or something ? You never know with these whorses. In any case she made it very clear that she wasn’t interested when she blocked me, I don’t want to force it at this point

Harassment or something ? You never know with these whorses. In any case she made it very clear that she wasn’t interested when she blocked me, I don’t want to force it at this point
That’s just wise. Don’t listen to them if you don’t want to be reported by the school director or something

Forcing it is based and redpilled. Like slavery.

shes probably going out with someone with a "good personality"

should have probably talked to her irl first, see how she reacts. now you just appeared like absolute creepcel and I can imagine how awkward it was the whole year:feelswhat: similar thing happened to me, at least if you talked to her it would have been less awkward afterwards

shes probably going out with someone with a "good personality"
That damned ‘personality’, gets me every time :feelsrope:
should have probably talked to her irl first, see how she reacts. now you just appeared like absolute creepcel and I can imagine how awkward it was the whole year:feelswhat: similar thing happened to me, at least if you talked to her it would have been less awkward afterwards
You’re right. Even though I still believe I would have gotten rejected I would have seemed just like a simple loser for approaching her and getting turned down than as the creepy loser I am now

That damned ‘personality’, gets me every time :feelsrope:

You’re right. Even though I still believe I would have gotten rejected I would have seemed just like a simple loser for approaching her and getting turned down than as the creepy loser I am now
you shouldn't even have tried lol

I have been blocked so many times by girls, who cares, it's their natural response

Are you from a third world country because you use facebook?

You use social media?

This is a non incel larping guys I can’t believe you can’t see it