Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Creepy Indians with white fetish staring us down

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
The fuck even is that sub jfl, do the currys all congregate there to plot their takeover of canada or something

That's probably why she's getting weird looks. She's lucky she's in a white country, otherwise she would've been lynched.
Pretty sure it's a pajeet bragging about his WHITE girlfriend :feelskek:

Pretty sure it's a pajeet bragging about his WHITE girlfriend :feelskek:
Yeah I read the rest and realized I was wrong so I deleted my post. Those curries are probably envious of OP for cheating the system and getting a white foid.

Last edited:
LOL he is dating a white girl himself and then says that the other indians have a white fetish

Indians are such a meme race lol

He doesn't like those creepy currycels because he's indian himself and doesn't want to be associated with them to drag down his SMV

He doesn't like those creepy currycels because he's indian himself and doesn't want to be associated with them to drag down his SMV
no hes posting this because this is the best thing thats happened to him all day and he fucking adores the fact that this shit happened because now he gets to brag about having a white gf (biggest achievement imaginable for most curries)

"creepy indian" translates to a curryfoid's looksmatch