Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Creepy incel is hitting on me, but i like it. How can i proceed safely?

Fucking idiot why does he do this to boost foids ego fucking idiot

A tranny 100% masturbated while writing this shit

also fuck rape rapee fake posts

Tales from the basement.

Sounds like a larp. No normal foids think like this and even the ones with a grape fetish.

Or does she just want attention

She wants to be raped by an incel? Has to be an incel larping

If she WANTS to be raped, it’s no longer rape. Rape is only rape if she DOESN’T want it, and that’s the only time sex is fun

If she WANTS to be raped, it’s no longer rape. Rape is only rape if she DOESN’T want it, and that’s the only time sex is fun
Its a bait post from a cuck,

Foids love being raped so it's probably real. Its the only chance for this fat chink to ascend, just hope she doesn't file a rape case against him.

There should be a new term to describe normal incels such as myself, who do not sniff seats
I do wonder would it smelled like though. I imagine a mixture of soap, strawberries and a hint of sweat.

I do wonder would it smelled like though. I imagine a mixture of soap, strawberries and a hint of sweat.
No just fart and shit, do you think women scent their poon

How much you wanna bet hes atleast normie tier looks and a tallfag?

No just fart and shit, do you think women scent their poon
Welcome to NHK manga made no sense to me, anime seems like they wanted to give it some sort of coherent narrative.

Soydittors will believe anything. :feelskek:

Welcome to NHK manga made no sense to me, anime seems like they wanted to give it some sort of coherent narrative.
im gonna read manga, the story makes much sense

a larp 101% written by a tranny