Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Creepvids should be encouraged

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
The mainstream media often generates a lot of drama around creepvideo's: vids of naked women without them knowing they're being filmed. Typically this happens in a public place like a beach or sauna. I condone this: Given that a woman's asset is her body, if she walks around naked in public then she clearly does not respect her own value; why then should I be expected to respect her? Besides, she's clearly OK with being seen by strangers anyway so the video doesn't change a thing.

It's a slightly different story when it happens in a private place, but the fact remains that her asset is her body; a creepvid is merely putting that body to good use. We should at the very least acknowledge that contribution.

it's a win win, the foid gets the attention she wanted from wearing revealing clothing and us cels get a nice video

The mainstream media often generates a lot of drama around creepvideo's: vids of naked women without them knowing they're being filmed. Typically this happens in a public place like a beach or sauna. I condone this: Given that a woman's asset is her body, if she walks around naked in public then she clearly does not respect her own value; why then should I be expected to respect her? Besides, she's clearly OK with being seen by strangers anyway so the video doesn't change a thing.

It's a slightly different story when it happens in a private place, but the fact remains that her asset is her body; a creepvid is merely putting that body to good use. We should at the very least acknowledge that contribution.
Kvinder, der klæder sig som sluts, bør ikke få nogen respekt. Sluts fortjener at blive filmet. Disse sluts er også skylden, hvis de bliver voldtaget tbh. :feelshmm:

It's considered theft of a different name.

High iq. Almost no one would say anything to a rostie who films a chad, or films a fatcel with his shirt off to embarrass him on social media. If foids want to dress like whores in public, then they might as well be used for jack off material on video.

it's a win win, the foid gets the attention she wanted from wearing revealing clothing and us cels get a nice video
Based. This is simple logic.

Now imagine saying this in public and having ten white knights trip over their heels to curb stomp you for making sense.

Capture

Based and irrefutable. It’s no different than looking at a foid with your eyes, except that you save the moment on a device. Last time I checked individual foids aren’t copyrighted.