Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [CreepShots] Of my Oneitis at Uni....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
Better start rapping or selling drugs

Does she seem really cute and nerdy on the surface?
She is cute but not nerdy, I think she gets her back blown out every weekend. Most foids do soo

Better start rapping or selling drugs
There are no pookie and ray ray's in my country. Only way to assure dating success is moneymaxxing but the femoids will never love you for you. They love you for your money

Stop chasing after this dirty nigger whore. This piece of trash doesn't love you back, and doesn't even care about you.

Stop chasing after this dirty nigger whore. This piece of trash doesn't love you back, and doesn't even care about you.
Ohh I know, she doesn't even know my name. She wouldn't piss on me, to save my life. But I don't know how you brocels do it? How do you guys stop having oneitis's. A foid will literally stand next to me and I'll develop an instantaneous relationship(In my head) with them. It's also suifuel seeing everyone on campus with their friends and femoids whilst, I'm stuck in the corner taking creepshots of femoids :cryfeels:

Ohh I know, she doesn't even know my name. She wouldn't piss on me, to save my life. But I don't know how you brocels do it? How do you guys stop having oneitis's. A foid will literally stand next to me and I'll develop an instantaneous relationship(In my head) with them. It's also suifuel seeing everyone on campus with their friends and femoids whilst, I'm stuck in the corner taking creepshots of femoids :cryfeels:
I understand. Men are naturally attracted to women. However, as an incel, I usually ignore foids when in public. I pay no attention to women or interact with them because they view me as a worthless human being, and I will not respect a woman who denies me basic humans needs such as love, intimacy, and sex. The bottom line is that women are responsible for the pain and suffering that they caused us, therfore, my attraction to women has faded.

I understand. Men are naturally attracted to women. However, as an incel, I usually ignore foids when in public. I pay no attention to women or interact with them because they view me as a worthless human being, and I will not respect a woman who denies me basic humans needs such as love, intimacy, and sex. The bottom line is that women are responsible for the pain and suffering that they caused us, therfore, my attraction to women has faded.
I hope I end up like in you, in the long run. Sounds like heaven on earth, not paying attention to femoids, not being attracted to them, just minding your business and enjoying your copes.

Jfl @ oneitis cucks. You're naively dreaming about relationship with her, meanwhile she's taking Tyrone's and Daquan's dick.

shes hot i can see why you like her

i want to start taking creepshots everywhere now so people here can enjoy them, but it's hard to take good close up shots without people suspecting u of something
I'm still trying to master that art, it's very difficult you should ask @ilieknothing and @ADHD_cel their masters at creepshots

You’re a monkey lover

At least be a mulatto

I'm still trying to master that art, it's very difficult you should ask @ilieknothing and @ADHD_cel their masters at creepshots
It wasn’t that hard for me tbh, the foid was already half naked

He's brown too. At least he's sticking to his own kind.

Both my Oneitis's where walking with the friends(including normies/chads) :cryfeels: . I decided that enough is enough I'm going to start taking pictures of my oneitis's and sharing them with my brocels. They are soo beautiful aren't they :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsYall:

@ADHD_cel @ilieknothing How are my creepshots going? I really need guidance, I'm not a master like you brocels.

Unfortunately the pictures aren't clear because I had to convert them from .HEIC to .PNG
Don't think you can compete with those bandy legged tyrones in the back boyo

Brocel, this whore is definetely not even worth to take creepshots. Looking at these pictures, I immediately recognized her holding her shitphone in her hands. If you see this sign then you know she has literally 1000s of orbiters and simps praising and worshipping her.

I don't want to be rude but lmao
You serious?

Ugly ass sheboon, but she probably white chad.htn or tyrone only, ovER for high inhib blackcels

So many blacks, rough.

Oh wait, Zimbabwe. Makes sense, nvm.

Both my Oneitis's where walking with the friends(including normies/chads) :cryfeels: . I decided that enough is enough I'm going to start taking pictures of my oneitis's and sharing them with my brocels. They are soo beautiful aren't they :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsYall:

@ADHD_cel @ilieknothing How are my creepshots going? I really need guidance, I'm not a master like you brocels.

Unfortunately the pictures aren't clear because I had to convert them from .HEIC to .PNG
Disgsting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back