Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CREEPSHOT OF WOMAN ON THE TRAM

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
IMG20240516190901
IMG20240516190900

Make them suffer Make them get scared:ahegao:

Nice, her thighs & calves seem a bit thick & well-defined. :ahegao::feelsohh:

So sniffable, too bad there wasn’t more people to block you, maybe you could’ve got closer to sniff her hair.

What's the point

Not the best creepshot but low inhib mogs me hard

What is her face rating?

She has more smv than every Man combined, even chad
True, even Chad is nothing compared to 10/10 Stacy. Brutal. That woman has life in tutorial mode.

Alone. I shouldve cold approached. OBer
na its better to not approach whores remember when chad approaches its healthy flirting when we do it its sexual harrasment

Social opinion cant stop me bro
i mean if you are ok with spending night in lock up its fine if you gonna do it might as well have sex with her. I mean why go to lockup for socializing its better to do a crime for it

i mean if you are ok with spending night in lock up its fine if you gonna do it might as well have sex with her. I mean why go to lockup for socializing its better to do a crime for it
Rape is everything i wanted. I want to feel, just once the testosteronem IT doesnt matter If i get raped back by a black guy, the dopamine release from raping her will be worth it (in VIDEOSPIEL)

Rape is everything i wanted. I want to feel, just once the testosteronem IT doesnt matter If i get raped back by a black guy, the dopamine release from raping her will be worth it (in VIDEOSPIEL)
its hookup with a chad and rape with incel always remember