Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Creator of Whitepill is a fuckin cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Philosophy is the biggest cope in the existence confirmed
Whiteill in yaratcs

All ancient philosphers were a buncha faggot pedos. Therefore I consider admirers of stoicism to be NAMBLAphiles

philosophy is fake science for retards

foids. foids never change

All ancient philosphers were a buncha faggot pedos. Therefore I consider admirers of stoicism to be NAMBLAphiles
They researched human philosophy for years and were un able to get a gf/wife who loves them
Meanwhile Gladiators at the other side of the country who seen nothing but intense training and battle plus zero education stole their wifes.
Lmao
Understanding people and being able to talk is a cope

tbf a lot of philosophy doesn't appear to about effective communication but pontificating on abstract theories (which is definitely a form of coping imo.)

Just be stoic while your wife is fucking other dudes Theory.
There's nothing praiseworthy about stoicism, it's just gigacoping.

philosophy is fake science for retards
pretty much this

Last edited:
his wife skull mogs him,
people here underestimate the skull pill

They researched human philosophy for years and were un able to get a gf/wife who loves them
Meanwhile Gladiators at the other side of the country who seen nothing but intense training and battle plus zero education stole their wifes.
Lmao
Tbh :feelscomfy:

The only ones who truly win in this world are those who take what they want and do it with little to no thought.

Colossians 2:8 KJV - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

he should have killed her and the guy she cheated with

Philosophy is the biggest cope in the existence confirmed
View attachment 412571
The only effective way to heal a woman's lust is a belt
Tbh :feelscomfy:

The only ones who truly win in this world are those who take what they want and do it with little to no thought.
This, so much this. The world belongs to people who take want they want without giving a fuck. My life is fucked because altruism, asceticism and self sacrifice has become a part of my nature. One should never put others before themselves

kek, some ugly greek was cheated on and sperged out an entire new way of coping aka "just be cool about it bro", while his wife couldn't care less about mental gymnastics of this weird autist and simply went on fucking some slave northern african chad. You may think that there's a lot going on in your head but in reality no one cares. Foids choke on chad's as ever paying no attention to your mental struggle.
Lmao
That's a good lesson to everyone. Being high iq doesn't mean shit if you're bluepilled senile cuck. Being rich doesn't mean shit if you spend an entire budget of some small european country to bail your ass out from your former wife after divorce. Always remember this. This rich or smart guy who you've always looked up to may very well be licking the soles of some talentless cunt while she wrings out his balls.

Last edited:
Colossians 2:8 KJV - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
unbelievable irony. the bible is a collection of books written by men and christian traditions are literally stolen from older religious traditions. you're deeper in the delusional whitepill than cuckus aurelius

kek, some ugly greek was cheated on and sperged out an entire new way of coping aka "just be cool about it bro", while his wife couldn't care less about mental gymnastics of this weird autist and simply went on fucking some slave northern african chad. You may think that there's a lot going on in your head but in reality no one cares. Foids choke on chad's as ever paying no attention to your mental struggle.
High IQ. This reminds me of the video of that guy on the beach who approaches a group of degenerate holes about how exposed they are in front of children. Like they give a shit. They even laugh in his face.

That's a good lesson to everyone. Being high iq doesn't mean shit if you're bluepilled senile cuck. Being rich doesn't mean shit if you spend an entire budget of some small european country to bail your ass out from your former wife after divorce. Always remember this. This rich or smart guy who you've always looked up to may very well be licking the soles of some talentless cunt while she wrings out his balls.
High IQ again. Jeff Bozos has to be the biggest cuck on the planet.

Understanding and experiencing reality is pleasurable on itself. If you have a fulfilling sexual life that is.
The biggest Chad I’ve known was an Italian model-tier guy that I became friends with during my Erasmus scholarship.
Motherfucker had done and tried everything so early he could see past it all. I’m talking losing his virginity at 14, taking coke at 16, prostitution, etc. As a result, and thanks to his high IQ he actually focused on just having a good time, watch nice films, read good books, listen to good music. He was extremely rich as well. Lucky motherfucker… He pounded f*ids by the dozen though, and used to take drugs.
What I envied there was not his sexual success, but rather, how his early social and sexual success had allowed him to not give a fuck about such trivial matters and focus on the important parts of life. That’s real privilege in a man.:blackpill: