Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Creator of r/shortcels ShinJoe has IT pedo Koneko-dono as a new mod on his new subreddit. JFL ShinJoe was a LARPing ITcel all along???

As if the feds don't monitor Reddit jfl

Reddit Incels subreddits are also quite tame compared to this forum. That’s the truth. I don’t know if that’s because they don’t wanna get banned or they’re mostly moralfags. Probably both.

Why do they never learn lmao, remaking subreddits. Lliterally like battered wives constantly going back to their abusive husbands thinking "he will changee tehee".
:lul::lul:

She sucked his dick

reddit.com/r/wristcels/

View attachment 225635

Fucking shinjoe, what a POS. Also mrodder who was found to be larping and said he enjoys incels suffering and hopes we rope.
Guess I need to report that sub for ban evasion :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
yeah I'm not surprised then. The faggots on reddit are clearly spawning new incel subs just to create content and the fact they know it creates more karma and attention. IT really has nothing better to do.

Are there any blackpilled subreddits left? I was originally blackpilled by braincels so those subs are definitely needed.

None that are easy to find.

Reddit has squashed all pretense of freedom of speech on their platform. Anything that goes against the liberal feminist homosexual narrative is banned/quarantined.

Wrongthink is considered a "crime against humanity" and banned.

reddit is a place full of retards. i would make a bad joke about Americans but I know everyone is stupid no matter their country

Too many stories of incels being cucks and giving femoids positions of power

Calling other people "pedo" is IT-ish behavior, sure you're not one of them?
496-4964563_brainlet-wojak-pepe-png-download-brainlet-wojak-helicopter.png

That user literally got banned from IT for trying to false flag on shortcels and admitting it to their moderators retard

That user literally got banned from IT for trying to false flag on shortcels and admitting it to their moderators retard
Whoever you're insulting may be a scumbag but it doesn't change the fact that calling them "pedo" is still IT-tier behavior. I would expect us to be better than that.

Whoever you're insulting may be a scumbag but it doesn't change the fact that calling them "pedo" is still IT-tier behavior. I would expect us to be better than that.

Calling a person a pedo because they were posting pedobait content on shortcels and got caught by mods on both subs and you want random people to "be the better man". Jesus christ, grow a fucking spine. If you let people bully you in real life like this I feel sorry for you

Calling a person a pedo because they were posting pedobait content on shortcels and got caught by mods on both subs and you want random people to "be the better man".
I'm not familiar with the specifics, but I am aware with IT commonly calling us pedos for mere attracting to mid-pubescent highschool jailbait rather than prepubescent elementary-schoolers.

Yes, I do want us to be better than them. Adopting their speech mannerisms irritates the hell out of me.

Jesus christ, grow a fucking spine.
By caving to your demands?

Reflexively adopting bullies' language instead of creating your own is 100% panicking defense-mechanism.

How much do you deadlift bro?

If you let people bully you in real life like this I feel sorry for you
Your avatar aside, the way you talk sounds very normy/chad-tier.

I'm not familiar with the specifics, but I am aware with IT commonly calling us pedos for mere attracting to mid-pubescent highschool jailbait rather than prepubescent elementary-schoolers.

Yes, I do want us to be better than them. Adopting their speech mannerisms irritates the hell out of me.

By caving to your demands?

Reflexively adopting bullies' language instead of creating your own is 100% panicking defense-mechanism.

How much do you deadlift bro?

Your avatar aside, the way you talk sounds very normy/chad-tier.

It's called calling a spade a spade, nothing else. Congrats, you'll be the first person I block after being on the site for 3 years for having IT level IQ even though there's literal 16 year olds spamming comments every 30 seconds.

Congrats, you'll be the first person I block after being on the site for 3 years
Bragging about blocking people is also normy-tier behavior.

Holy shit they've been here all along.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back