Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Creating my first youtubr channel

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
Hi guys hope this doesn't break any of the community rules but I have created my first youtube channel and wanted to share it with you guys so I can get feedback on videos that I make.

Btw there are no videos on this channel yet(it used to be but I deleted them because they weren't successful) so sorry for that in advance but I promise that videos are coming soon.

here is the link to my channel I would be glad if you sub :)

:dafuckfeels: These fucking GrAYs

only advice is to never show your face

the reverse halo effect will ruin your channel

Don't forget to shout out and hail Satan :feelsdevil:

You wouldn't really want your face attached to a incel channel anyway which I'm assuming it is considering he's posting it on here

I plan to put on a mask and hat to cover up most of my face and will deepen my voice by some apps. I think it would be ebought to make me unrecognizable.

What are you going to post?
Idk honestly, but first couple of videos will be about myself and my life and I think I will be posting things about smart phone and laptops repair tutorials along side black pill content. I'm still not sure tho

I hope you are the new saint hamudi

Take the stupid mask off