Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Create an incredibly day

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Try to create an amazing day something you could set up in a few weeks at most it has to be realistic. A lot of people in here hate life me included so why not make 1 amazing day after years of suffering? I have only had one good day in the last 5 years and I want to have another one.

• First of all it has to be a sunny nostalgic spring day like today
  • Around 12-2pm take a bus out to my childhood town where I used to live go for my usual work I use to go when I lived there, go to nostalgic places like where my childhood home used to be before it got demolished, visit my old school, kindergarten all the places I went to as a child in that town to reminisce about those years in paradise while enjoying the nostalgic sunny spring weather.
  • When I get home eat some junkfood or maybe a steak dinner
  • around 12am smoke some heroin if I can get it, to try and experience it, it might feel amazing.
This is my "good" day I want to try a bit doll maybe? But someone else have some good ideas.

The perfect day is where I ascend. which never gonna happen..

The perfect day is the day in which i die

The perfect day is the day where i meet my waifu. It's only a rope away.

The perfect day is an acid trip

The perfect day is where I ascend. which never gonna happen..
That day.. is what I am waiting for all my life.

The day that I win the lottery

Going out in the woods on a sunny day and taking mushrooms

I am more happy in the cold with clouds then the damn heat. It's one of the things I most hate.

I was planning to do this in the summer, but I think it will make me cry. I can't handle revisiting my childhood. My life is so shit now

I was planning to do this in the summer
Doing what this summer? The same as I revisiting old childhood places and end the day of with heroin?
I get it´s hard it´s a bittersweet feeling of happiness and sadness and to me it´s the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness.

Going out in the woods on a sunny day and taking mushrooms
The perfect day is an acid trip
By the way thank you guys for your SERIOUS responses, I made this thread in hope many members would pop up amazing ideas but of course all these unserious troll posts e.g. ascend, win the lottery, die. I fucking hate how people can´t be serious anymore! This thread had great potential it would be awesome to see all kinds of amazing ideas that could be used to experience just one good day within all these years of suffering but no these low iq troll posters always ruin it.

the perfect day is rolling on mdma

a great day is snorting heroin