Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CrazyPerson] My mom accuses me of waking her up. While shes awake.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
It didnt wake her up, she couldnt hear it in her bedroom. But shes wide awake because of me?

Im sorry..what?

Guess she just wanted to shit on you, and was looking for a reason to do so.

lol what kind of weird ass family or mansion do you live in that you guys text with each other in the same house
my Mom would just yell, "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!" if she could hear my TV

lol what kind of weird ass family or mansion do you live in that you guys text with each other in the same house
my Mom would just yell, "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!" if she could hear my TV
Idk she usually just texts me lol. It's not a huge place. Sometimes she tells down to me.

Does she mean it woke her up, then she went to go make coffee, and then she decided to text you about it?

I bet she could hear you fapping. That is one of my worst fears that I make noise or something and not know it while I fap. Loud enough to be noticeable and disturbing.

That's why I always gotta quickly fap when she goes outta the house.

Does she mean it woke her up, then she went to go make coffee, and then she decided to text you about it?
No. She woke up. And heard it while making coffee. And apparently the noise made her wide awake. And obv not the coffee.
I bet she could hear you fapping. That is one of my worst fears that I make noise or something and not know it while I fap. Loud enough to be noticeable and disturbing.

That's why I always gotta quickly fap when she goes outta the house.
I live in the basement. So she can't walk in on anything. Also I generally use headphones to fap.

You should've put hER to sleep.

She means the tv woke chad up
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what happens when anyone neets. You're a grown ass man and your mom still tells you what to do.

Do you talk only through messager?

Morning crankiness tbh. She probably meant that the noise of the TV made her go from half-awake to wide awake.

What the fuck is that

It's over for hundreds of men.

Is she sane bro?
I NT mog and normie mog the shit outta your mum tbh.

Use the recently discovered things like her sluttiness and the fact that she lied about your father to respond and make her feel bad about herself, if she can.

Edit: read the text messages now, she doesn't seem upset to me so Idk if you should respond like that now out of the blue. :dafuckfeels:

You woke me up
I was making coffee when I heard you

Who needs logic when you have a pussy pass?

you text her insted of talking. Thats good. At least you can ignore her where ever u want :feelstrash: