Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Crazy Rich Asians" is a blackpill on the physical attractiveness of the white race (and ugliness of Asians)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

Seeing these trailers for this movie is a massive blackpill. This is probably the first major mainstream Hollywood "romance" movie with an all non-black/non-white cast.

And seeing the trailers is so surreal.

Romance movies are usually stocked with the toppest tier GigaChads and MegaStacies. Beautiful hair, eyes, jawlines, and smiles everywhere.

Watching this all-Asian version is like a joke. Everyone has uniform black hair and black eyes which are boring as fuck. No hunter eyes. Just monolids everywhere. Weak brow ridges. Boring straight hair that looks unremarkable on everyone.

I can barely tell who is supposed to be the "hot" guy/girl in each scene. Even the "Chang" looks relatively mediocre and boyish. Like an overgrown teenager.

Compare this with some white based casts:

p174301_p_v8_ah.jpg

df0dc9fdbb33365873dc31bcc6d2c0e8.jpg

The-Proposal-romantic-comedy-15461075-450-360.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Just LOL at anyone who thinks the reason we don't have more Asian casts in Hollywood movies is "racism" or "social conditioning". Whites are just objectively better looking by a dramatic margin.

Fact is there is no worse MOG than RaceMOG.

Asians are racial omegas. And I am Asian myself so it's not like I'm some Stormfronter. It's just blatantly obvious and seeing an entire movie full of Asians makes it even more obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back