Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crazy...2 noodle mums breaking up Asian guys with Asian gfs - one was her own son, who she seems to want to be permanently single...

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Co-signing this, sort of. Most of the Asian guys I dated were non-Vietnamese because as a Viet-Am, I was concerned about the expectations. Actually, I remember one of my high school bfs was viet and his mom busted in on us while we were skipping school and went, “why is there a white girl in your room?!!” I had blonde hair at the time and have always been told that I look Latina so I understand her confusion. But we tried to run with that because it was easier than her tracking down my parents and all that mess…

But it really was a pain in the ass dating in our small community. The last Vietnamese guy who asked me out, my mom shot him down because she didn’t like his parents and I’m glad she did because this dude went on to rent a Trump bus.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/asiantwoX/comments/w01nj8/weekly_rasiantwox_discussion_thread/igv1dja/?context=3

Pathetic that these women would try to sabotage these relationships like this - even her own sons' (ironic how the noodle mum freaks out that she thinks the girl is white...yet where are the Asian women who are vocally against wmaf?). Many Asian and half-Asian guys also admit that their own mum will push them towards Asian girls and be extremely hostile to them being with a white woman...while at the very same time, not only actively encouraging their daughters to be with white guys, but even disowning them in the miniscule chance they end up with an Asian or half-Asian guy - imagine being one of these noodles...having THAT LEVEL OF HATRED TOWARDS YOUR OWN KIDS - just EVIL people

Btw, despite what this comment says, said noodle now has a white bf (she claims he is mixed with arab or something, but I hardly doubt he's looking like some based guy like Bin Laden - to any normal person, he's just gonna look like some white guy, I'm sure) - she is also a HARDCORE MAN-HATER - openly bodyshaming men, dick-shaming (white) men, telling others to "kill yourself" etc - her profile description literally reads:

My feelings are more important than yours. Drop dead, I don’t care, I won’t worry.

This is the attitude most Asian women have, so I guess, in some ways, at least she is honest about how vulgar she is

This is why the nukes just need to be launched...humans are such trash, it would be better to have some fun and wipe most/all of humanity out

sandman says some good shit sometimes

he said its because moms try to cuck their sons so they get a good son-husband, its what my mom did with her retarded narcissitic programming about how curry foid were better for me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

most moms want a daughter in law they can control, so they would retain the control of their son.

sandman says some good shit sometimes

he said its because moms try to cuck their sons so they get a good son-husband, its what my mom did with her retarded narcissitic programming about how curry foid were better for me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

most moms want a daughter in law they can control, so they would retain the control of their son.
Jokes on my mom, I am a genetic dead end

Conservative Asian parents hold higher standards for their sons than their daughters. Asian parents care about who their sons marry and what careers they get.

Of course, these conservative Asian parents have a negative view of white women. Its plain as day that white women are the most disloyal, narcissistic, and laziest group of women out there. Even Asian immigrants (who are 95% of the time conservative) can assess that about white American women and don't want their sons marrying them.

I once overheard my Asian relatives talking to my parents, saying how they wanted or hoped that I find a wife within our ethnicity. While its plain as day, they didn't care as much if the daughters dated whites or mexicans. I could sense that it was a shame for them but they didn't care as much whereas if it was the son that dated/married out, it woulda been a bigger deal.

Foid tier list (in terms of loyalty)
1.Sheniggerboons
2.Ayrab
3.Curry
4.Spics
5. White
6.Chinks

Foid tier list (in terms of loyalty)
1.Sheniggerboons
2.Ayrab
3.Curry
4.Spics
5. White
6.Chinks
nah statistically white women are the most loyal to their own race.

then black women

then latinas

then chinks(much worse than any other race)

can get the study if u want

then black women

then latinas

White women are actively causing white genocide and white replacement.:lul:What actually fucking drugs are you taking to say they're loyal when they're the reason the west is being flooded with non whites?

B3BE9ED5 43D9 49E0 BAF3 B20CB80E5FFA

then black women

then latinas

Asian women easily the most disloyal group of people I’ve ever seen

So female "loyalty" = no real options of any other race, as is the case with black women. Or social exile/harsh penalties, as with some conservative cultures. OOOOORRRR female "loyalty" depends on the average SMV/dimorphism of the men of that race.

Pathetic that these women would try to sabotage these relationships like this - even her own sons' (ironic how the noodle mum freaks out that she thinks the girl is white...yet where are the Asian women who are vocally against wmaf?). Many Asian and half-Asian guys also admit that their own mum will push them towards Asian girls and be extremely hostile to them being with a white woman...while at the very same time, not only actively encouraging their daughters to be with white guys, but even disowning them in the miniscule chance they end up with an Asian or half-Asian guy - imagine being one of these noodles...having THAT LEVEL OF HATRED TOWARDS YOUR OWN KIDS - just EVIL people
It's truly mind-boggling how much Asian women hate Asian men. Even mothers are so aligned to advancing women over men that they destroy their own sons. I've seen (and experienced) it first-hand.

Conservative Asian parents hold higher standards for their sons than their daughters. Asian parents care about who their sons marry and what careers they get.
Given a son or two, most women tend to become a little sympathetic to men's issues. But not Asian women. They view their sons purely in terms of material gain. They discourage their sons dating out, as that would cause them to become economic units gone astray. That's what "high standards" are when you take off the mask — high control.

White women are actively causing white genocide and white replacement.:lul:What actually fucking drugs are you taking to say they're loyal when they're the reason the west is being flooded with non whites?
they are statistically more likely to marry in-race than any other race.

asian and latina women date white men WAYYYYYYYY more than asian and latino men date white women lol.

most interracial couples are white men slaying ethnic girls cos they're easier and worship white men cos we are statistically the most attractive men in the racial hierarchy

they are statistically more likely to marry in-race than any other race.

asian and latina women date white men WAYYYYYYYY more than asian and latino men date white women lol.

most interracial couples are white men slaying ethnic girls cos they're easier and worship white men cos we are statistically the most attractive men in the racial hierarchy
I know all that:smonk: My point still stands. White women are causing white genocide

I know all that:smonk: My point still stands. White women are causing white genocide
nope. white men are because white men statistically prefer asian and latina women if you look at our blackpill stats

Retarded ethnic parents who cockblock their sons for no good reason deserve to get whipped. Deathnics don’t have any real options on average let alone the luxury of choosing for a girl from their village. By placing these standards on him you’re only making him an incel