Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cozy Dreams of a happy moment

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
What do you envision
when you think about a cozy , fullfilling moment ?

For me it would be , for example ,
laying in a hammock between two trees in the summer , dozing of while i have a purring cat sitting in my lap .

No need for a woman ,
a cat is ten times more cozy than a women laying beside me .
Cat doesnt speak and just purrs calmingly
, while woman will probably shit test me in subtle ways and dont shut up to enjoy the peace and quiet
of the moment .

This would something that makes me happy .
And it is easily achievable .

It’s summer, the air conditioner is on, I’m sitting in a comfy chair playing video games with people I met online, but I’ve known these guys for around seven years now so they’re closer to me than anyone I know irl.

We have fun and make stupid jokes about the game, current events, etc.

I can’t have this anymore because Im way too busy in school & I’ll probably have to study hard over the summer in preparation for college.

It’s summer, the air conditioner is on, I’m sitting in a comfy chair playing video games with people I met online, but I’ve known these guys for around seven years now so they’re closer to me than anyone I know irl.

We have fun and make stupid jokes about the game, current events, etc.

I can’t have this anymore because Im way too busy in school & I’ll probably have to study hard over the summer in preparation for college.
Social Circle mogs me tbh
i have no friends online that i can voicechat with
but then again i dont play games much

Can you talk with them about blackpilled topics or do they have normie mindset ?

Social Circle mogs me tbh
i have no friends online that i can voicechat with
but then again i dont play games much

Can you talk with them about blackpilled topics or do they have normie mindset ?
I have two guys who are blackpilled but they don’t like talking about it too much otherwise they’d rope.

Others are just normies and think I’m nuts for hating women but they’re somewhat red-pilled. However when I bring up certain blackpilled topics they’ll agree with me(things like hypergamy, how over it is if you’re not Chad, etc.)

I have two guys who are blackpilled but they don’t like talking about it too much otherwise they’d rope.

Others are just normies and think I’m nuts for hating women but they’re somewhat red-pilled. However when I bring up certain blackpilled topics they’ll agree with me(things like hypergamy, how over it is if you’re not Chad, etc.)
its good to have people to talk to ngl .
Even if words dont make a difference in the end ,
at least you can vent and have some fun .

It's in a park at night.

It's a snowy winter night and we just got back from a date or something. Whatever happened before is irrelevant. We kiss under the streetlights.

A realistic one is probably just being in the city on a rainy day, watching the rain from my apartment window.

It's in a park at night.

It's a snowy winter night and we just got back from a date or something. Whatever happened before is irrelevant. We kiss under the streetlights.

A realistic one is probably just being in the city on a rainy day, watching the rain from my apartment window.
YoU WiLl NeVeR HaVe ThIs :feelstastyman:
dont even think about it sweetie ,
be a good boy and search for ugly roastie instead
to kiss under street lamp and raise her children .

jokes aside , i also like the rain ,
watching it from behind my windows
while drinking a coffee .

i think about sitting on the porch of my cottage and drinking a warm beverage after a days work in upkeeping the crops and animals, too bad it's growing increasingly over for such a lifestyle.

I just want to be comfy bros

Slightly Unrealistic
My dream has come true the republic of Cuckland government finally approved my neetbux application I'll never have to work in my life.I live in a cold snowy city, with few people.Outside is freezing cold and i'm inside my apartment while a confy tepid air is constantly flowing towards me from the air conditioner.I'm taking slow sip from my hot vannilla latte while browsing incels.co, as i watch the dusk disappear and the night falling

Totally unrealistic
Dbz8JPH

It's raining outside, me and my gf have agreed we would have sex for the first time.We are both virgin and curious to experience the pleasure of sex as the pinnacle of our loving relationship.We are at the last flor of this huge tall apartment building, the rain is drumming on the roof as we slowly and passionately kiss each other and i carefully start to undress her

Laying in bed and never moving again is a good enough cope.

I dont remember my dreams most of time

I dream of not being tired anymore