Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coworkers are so fucking normal i can’t take it

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
My bf this. My bf that. Going to Disneyland. Traveling. Went to vegas last week. Knows every single netflix show. Fucking lol at this shit. I don’t fit in at all.

Going to Disneyland.
I have some good memories tied to that place (technically I went to Disneyworld) but I’d probably hate it now. Funny how things change

Miss my oneitis so much. We just talked about LDARing srs. Fuck this shit!!!!!

Do you pretend to be normal? Or are you just listening and occasionally laughing and saying yeah or something like that

oh the memories of hs, they fill me with so much rage

Do you pretend to be normal? Or are you just listening and occasionally laughing and saying yeah or something like that
I just smile and nod like an autistic weirdo. I think im going to sui

In primates, showing the teeth, especially teeth held together, is almost always a sign of submission.

Lol in school i didn't give a shit anymore because when you have 0% chance of NEITHER male or female friends, why even bother to fit in? I wish i were as giga autistic as i am right now in highschool. I wish i could just go back in time with my brain right now. Just shit on everyone, fuck school and invest in bitcoin to make it regardless. Only way to get happy as an incel is money tbh.

I'm usually apathetic about what normalfags do.

Put headphones on or something. If I had to hear female gossip all day it would probably push me over the edge
Miss my oneitis so much. We just talked about LDARing srs. Fuck this shit!!!!!
chads me

I hate Normies conversations too, NGL. And I feel the same as you do when I have to listen to such.
It's like they have no sense of self-awareness and just go with their shit talk, thinking it has any matter or anyone care hearing shits like "what they did last week-end" or "how they felt", etc.
Who the fuck cares honestly? To hell normies with their shit drones mind numbling conversations.
The worst thing to me is how their "coreligionist" normies friends (mostly a foid thing, tho men are increasingly receptives to it in cucked world) will go far as to pretend they actually care hearing of their shit talks when clearly, they don't.
These behaviors are shameful, disgusting and embarassing. So no, @imbored21 you aren't solo on this.
EDIT : To clarify my point, it is not so much what they talk about than the way they speak of it that I find annoying. They don't seem to care of their audience and rather only speak for themselves.

Last edited:

I know this question isn’t directed to me. As a total loser in society on the spectrum, I feel like answering as it relates to me.

I have no interests or hobbies outside of Incel related things, and it’s extremely hard to actively engage in conversational topics I don’t care about. There is no “normal” topic I know anything about. I don’t watch sports or watch many Netflix shows on my free time

For example:

Normie: I love music, did you know John Lennon did this and that, I love listening to the Beatles. Proceeds to hum a song

Me pretending to know or care: yeah I know totally! The Beatles have some great music.

Normie: Nice! What’s your favourite song?

Me pretending to know or care: uhm, it’s hard to decide. I like a lot of their music actualky

Me pretending to know or care: changes the conversation topic to hide the fact I know nothing about this particular band

Topic 2: sports

Normie: Dude did you watch the raptors

Me: damn yeah I had to work, I didn’t have time to watch the game

Me: proceeds to leave the conversation and do his own thing

I know this question isn’t directed to me. As a total loser in society on the spectrum, I feel like answering as it relates to me.

I have no interests or hobbies outside of Incel related things, and it’s extremely hard to actively engage in conversational topics I don’t care about. There is no “normal” topic I know anything about. I don’t watch sports or watch many Netflix shows on my free time

For example:

Normie: I love music, did you know John Lennon did this and that, I love listening to the Beatles. Proceeds to hum a song

Me pretending to know or care: yeah I know totally! The Beatles have some great music.

Normie: Nice! What’s your favourite song?

Me pretending to know or care: uhm, it’s hard to decide. I like a lot of their music actualky

Me pretending to know or care: changes the conversation topic to hide the fact I know nothing about this particular band

Topic 2: sports

Normie: Dude did you watch the raptors

Me: damn yeah I had to work, I didn’t have time to watch the game

Me: proceeds to leave the conversation and do his own thing
I got ptsd from reading this. We are so fucking aspie it hurts.

My bf this. My bf that. Going to Disneyland. Traveling. Went to vegas last week. Knows every single netflix show. Fucking lol at this shit. I don’t fit in at all.
Yeh imagine working at the mall in California around a bunch of young 20 year old college foids. I know that feel. Roastie bosses won't even let me wear my headphones anymore.

Yeh imagine working at the mall in California around a bunch of young 20 year old college foids. I know that feel. Roastie bosses won't even let me wear my headphones anymore.

HAHAHAHA working in a mall must be daily dosages of suifuel

I hate normalfags