Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coworkers are bullying me

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
For the past 3 days, I have had two coworkers ask me what I ate that day or what time is my next meal. I think they are catching up on my eating since I only bring a bagel to work for the whole day. On my lunch breaks, I just go to the park or take walks for a whole hour. I hate noisy coworkers, why try to bother with a receptionist anyways when all I do is sit and take calls and orders all day? They will also try to offer to buy lunch for me to see if I will eat it or not. Is this considered workplace bullying?

Human noise should be highly restricted

There should be entire weeks dedicated to silence

Tell them to fuck off away from you (in video game).
Can't, they are the type of coworkers who would report anything to the super, and I'm expected to have a customer service voice even towards coworkers

For the past 3 days, I have had two coworkers ask me what I ate that day or what time is my next meal. I think they are catching up on my eating since I only bring a bagel to work for the whole day. On my lunch breaks, I just go to the park or take walks for a whole hour. I hate noisy coworkers, why try to bother with a receptionist anyways when all I do is sit and take calls and orders all day? They will also try to offer to buy lunch for me to see if I will eat it or not. Is this considered workplace bullying?
Am I autistic? How is this bullying? They sound like they don’t have any ill intent but ask them to stop and say you are fine if you’re legitimately uncomfortable

limit your contact with them, if they ask you something then tell them that you don't have time to talk, if they press the issue, report them to management

Am I autistic? How is this bullying? They sound like they don’t have any ill intent but ask them to stop and say you are fine if you’re legitimately uncomfortable
In my office, they are known to dig into people's businesses so they can tell the boss. They are also the most hated people in the office but the boss likes them for some reason.

In my office, they are known to dig into people's businesses so they can tell the boss. They are also the most hated people in the office but the boss likes them for some reason.
Oh god. Those types of Boss/coworker dynamics are the fucking worst. At the very least you aren’t screaming into the dark as most of your coworkers also hate them but if your boss legitimately likes them, that’s tough.

I see.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

switch to a more ERgonomic chair (in vidya)

There's not enough info to make an accurate judgement of the situation, personally it seems they may be thinking that you are not eating for a lack of money or whatever and want to buy food for you or ask why you're not eating. They may be nosy but may not be ill intentioned

There's not enough info to make an accurate judgement of the situation, personally it seems they may be thinking that you are not eating for a lack of money or whatever and want to buy food for you or ask why you're not eating. They may be nosy but may not be ill intentioned
this OP might be autistic and misntereting this brutal NT pill

They must think you're broke

You should shoot up your workplace (in GTA V)