Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coworker at bar, funny and all, drunk cause no girl wants it.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's been a routine for me to drink on Mondays so excuse my grammar. Anyways I found a coworker at this shitty bar I go to. He says in two years he's been trying to get a girl. I know him m he's funny and all. Still no girl wants it. Not attractive. Funny thing I thought he has a girl (fuck I wish I wasn't drunk to tell you). He's funny. He's charismatic. He was drinking with a girl. She left him. Fuck I'm drunk so sorry! I'm so drunk. No joke. This girl at the the one who served the drinks. Rejected us. Fuk I'm done.

Serving wenches are expert rejectors!!!

just drink alcohol theory

Lol what's wrong with your typing, are you drunk?

Server wenches are the biggest critics, they have many many men approaching them so therefore are really adept at filtering.
Lol what's wrong with your typing, are you drunk?
Yes, yes he is.

There's no point in trying after you're 25+

There's the same success rate of developing a relationship between cold approaching a foid and a random foid running into you, that is to say, close to none

The only thing left is Tinder and we know how that goes

alcohol is awesome cope

what are you drinking