Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel COWARDPILL: Why incels are really doomed

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's in no instinct for an incel to straight up HUNT after a woman and just fucking take her. We would rather look around for materials and GATHER them to approximate a fake woman and delude ourselves into thinking it will satisfy our lust.

it doesn't matter whether or not if you comprehend how futile the outcome is. What matters is the ingrained preference for the path of least resistance like a true coward. This is why we deserve our daily and constant humiliation. What matters is that a sense of will and human spirit has been completely crushed out of us. That's truly the scariest thing about us- not alleged terrorism, but our spiritual cowardice.

Last edited:
i have balls ive done crimes you bitch wouldn't dream of doing I'm still not able to get laid what the fuck are you talking about?
guts alone "confidence" isn't shit without looks

I can honestly relate. I feel super deprived of my masculinity because I have no friends, have always been deprived of female attention, didn't play sports growing up and my parents have a fucked up dynamic. I've developed some fucked up fetishes as a result that have crippled me.

The only time I feel confident is on NoFap. But that prob has to do with me abstaining from my evil fetishes.

i have balls ive done crimes you bitch wouldn't dream of doing I'm still not able to get laid what the fuck are you talking about?
well I hope you continue commiting crimes, sounds bad ass. Have you never just smacked a bitch that deserved it?

You're a larper fag, you're another silly inker like the rest of us, keep coping

Chad's do the same, Chad's match with hundreds of toilets and they don't have to hunt, they simply sleep with the toilets who offer the least resistance. Cowardice is only a disadvantage for sub-Chad's.

Chad's do the same, Chad's match with hundreds of toilets and they don't have to hunt, they simply sleep with the toilets who offer the least resistance. Cowardice is only a disadvantage for sub-Chad's.
sleeping with toilets easily automatically imbues you with spiritual will and the passion to dominate

Brutal, same here
Yep, Im very insecure about my masculinity. My dad has never been a great father figure and I have no idea how to navigate the world as a man. I hope Allah kills me soon.

Yep, Im very insecure about my masculinity. My dad has never been a great father figure and I have no idea how to navigate the world as a man. I hope Allah kills me soon.
remember, nothing legal can help you

Whatever parents don't fuckup with their genes, they'll fuck up with how they treat you, it's always the parents, ALWAYS

Inshaallah you will ascend
GOD IS GREAT

Whatever parents don't fuckup with their genes, they'll fuck up with how they treat you, it's always the parents, ALWAYS

Inshaallah you will ascend
Low-key.

Curries and to some extent Asians have the worst parents. They produce the most incels.

Whites and Blacks have the best parents. They produce the most Chads.

It's over.

I can honestly relate. I feel super deprived of my masculinity because I have no friends, have always been deprived of female attention, didn't play sports growing up and my parents have a fucked up dynamic. I've developed some fucked up fetishes as a result that have crippled me.

The only time I feel confident is on NoFap. But that prob has to do with me abstaining from my evil fetishes.
ive honestly just not cared about being "masculine." maybe its bc i spend absolutely no time outside so im not socially shamed for not acting a certain way irl. what do u think?

ive honestly just not cared about being "masculine." maybe its bc i spend absolutely no time outside so im not socially shamed for not acting a certain way irl. what do u think?
I definitely understand. But, I go outside frequently cause I'm still in school so acting a certain way becomes very important to me. I hate being MOGGED in any way.

I definitely understand. But, I go outside frequently cause I'm still in school so acting a certain way becomes very important to me. I hate being MOGGED in any way.
i completely understand and was in the same position. try online school thats what i did. the only challenge is getting distracted by games

I think you're point doesn't really make sense. First of all, there are a lot of crazy, sex-depraved males who rape foids, even in the West. Most incels just don't do this bc they may not be able to overpower a foid (hardcore framecels) or are just scared to be captured by the police or beaten to a pulp by white knights. It's not like you only have to overpower some bitch to ascend, in the worst case a rape could get you jail time and ruin your life and many incels probably just don't think some smelly hole is worth it.

I think you're point doesn't really make sense. First of all, there are a lot of crazy, sex-depraved males who rape foids, even in the West. Most incels just don't do this bc they may not be able to overpower a foid (hardcore framecels) or are just scared to be captured by the police or beaten to a pulp by white knights. It's not like you only have to overpower some bitch to ascend, in the worst case a rape could get you jail time and ruin your life and many incels probably just don't think some smelly hole is worth it.
you don't even get it. It's unmasculine to take the path of least resistance even though it's the most logical and safe path

It doesn't matter, looks are all. I guess it is preferable for a Chad to be direct, but even if he is indirect he slays. Only normies need to worry about that.

So what everyone has some cowardice in them

Path of least resistance in that? Some sexless 'losers' develop master skills or work very hard but this not translates into romantic success while some pretty boys are weak willed and cowardly but still manage to sleep with attractive females.

We dont "deserve" any of this suffering. That's cuck shit. Chad doesn't "deserve" his harem. It just is.

another foid infiltrator and her shaming shit test tactics, fuck off back to reddit