Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Covid Vaccine Thread

Of course Google is scrubbing results :dafuckfeels: They can't just blame it on an algorithm when their results compared to other engines are vastly different.
Edit: Ok, Google does link to CDC and just not anything talking about the deaths, so while manipulative, it's not as bad as I originally thought
The number for the self-reporting system is currently 1913 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html Ofc not everyone who dies after getting the vaccine died from the vaccine, but there's a chance the actual number could be higher given the nature of this reporting system. There's also those accusations that Covid deaths were overcounted in the first place, but we won't know the truth until long after when information isn't being suppressed.

Last edited:
To all wagecucks it's time we start building our own brands and businesses online because I'm sure soon our jobs will make this vaccine mandatory near the end of the year.

To all wagecucks it's time we start building our own brands and businesses online because I'm sure soon our jobs will make this vaccine mandatory near the end of the year.
If they make that shit mandatory transforming it into vaccine passports or identifications I'm leaving human civilization entirely and never coming back. Money, business, working, or even acquiring an education will be the least of your problems if they go through with all of that.

Also, Europe is banning Astrazeneca due to forming blood clots and killing people after vaccine injections.

People that take the vaccines are imbeciles, they have no idea the kind of evil people that rule over this world, I however do.

Heads up to everybody here: France just locked down their nation a few days because of the alleged mutant evolved strain of the virus, if a bunch of other nations follows their foot steps expect a repeat of last year all over again, only this time the entire world economy will collapse as a direct result. Brace yourselves.

Last edited:
ofc you don't see this shit making it into the newspaper or social media algorithms
''but muh covid bad'' you mean the super dangerous world ending tier virus that can't even kill more people than the fucking regular flu? roflmao. I'd rather live as an isolated caveman than take that shit.

It's probably marginally safer than just getting Covid. The only reason I would be hesitant taking it is if they're planning to introduce vaccine passports as some kind of app on your phone. I don't even have a fucking phone. Government tracking you on your phone just what I want.

Who are the conspiracy theorists now?

20210320 113229

Tomorrow's headlines will be, "Well, it looks like the mutated strain of the coof has arrived concerning the second or third wave, we're going to have to lockdown the entire world again, please remain calm and stay indoors."

Anybody care to wager a bet?

Last edited:
I was already forced by my cuck boss to get it

don't take the vaccine

Getting my first jab today! :feelstastyman:

If they make that shit mandatory transforming it into vaccine passports or identifications I'm leaving human civilization entirely and never coming back. Money, business, working, or even acquiring an education will be the least of your problems if they go through with all of that.

Also, Europe is banning Astrazeneca due to forming blood clots and killing people after vaccine injections.

People that take the vaccines are imbeciles, they have no idea the kind of evil people that rule over this world, I however do.

Heads up to everybody here: France just locked down their nation a few days because of the alleged mutant evolved strain of the virus, if a bunch of other nations follows their foot steps expect a repeat of last year all over again, only this time the entire world economy will collapse as a direct result. Brace yourselves.
Toronto has been in lockdown since November of last fucking year. They're starving all the small businesses in Canada to make us dependent on the soviet one-party liberal state.

Jfl imagine getting a vaccine for a virus that kills boomers :lul:
Exactly what I thought, why tf would you take the vaccine for a disease that is weaker than the flu?

Got my first dose. So far OK.

Toronto has been in lockdown since November of last fucking year. They're starving all the small businesses in Canada to make us dependent on the soviet one-party liberal state.
Romania, France, and Germany under lock down again because of mutated third wave, if anybody thinks we're going back to the normal days of 2019 or before I got news for you, it's not going to happen. What we're witnessing is a global economic and geopolitical restructuring of the entire world under the disguise of an international virus pandemic. I'm just patiently waiting for when they pull the plug on the United States permanently along with all the fun that will entail, that day is coming soon. You can't have a new world order with the current United States still existing, it has to be destroyed first to make that happen one way or another.

The senile dementia ridden president with a rape past and a cocaine addict for a son was chosen for this very reason, the last president of the United States you see. Sounds far fetched? We'll just wait and see, won't we?

Last edited:
Covid vaccine probably turns you into a sterilized eunuch that takes about a year to see the changes.

It's been 3 days and my shoulder is still sore. :feelsbadman:

Vaccine is useless, number of infected didnt change at all.

My state has 0. Only old rotting b00mers can obtain. By the time I could ever get one, this whole thing might be over anyway

Just take the barely tested vaccine that doesn’t stop you from spreading the 0.01% fatality rate virus which appeared of nowhere. Don’t question any of it and remember to clap for our frontline workers at the hospitals which are empty.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Mte6z7TQI

I might consider getting the vaccine if I had serious underlying health issues. Other than that it doesn't seem worth it.

I might consider getting the vaccine if I had serious underlying health issues. Other than that it doesn't seem worth it.
236 Brits died in February after getting vaccinated

236 Brits died in February after getting vaccinated

I just mean that if I was at very high risk from this bug I might weigh the two up against each other. As it is I'm not so my chance of getting it is nil.

@FlamingCel will Jesus forgive me for my sins?

I have to get this shit or i will get fired
Fml

I have to get this shit or i will get fired
Fml
I'm so glad I work a low wage and income job right now [for the first time in my entire miserable existence], literally nobody cares at the moment if you have the vaccine or not. Meanwhile, all the professional upper class snobs are lining up to get them one by one. [Laughs]

I'll be living in the wilderness off the land before motherfuckers can jab me, catch me if you can. [You will never find me off grid, protip.]

Last edited:
vaccinepilled

based thread

reminder that corporations are sending all their employees emails like "ummmmmm yeaaa can you help us out please? we really need you get vaccinated so you can come back in and our office environment stays safe :) thank u :)"

the goyim all rush to get vaccinated just from that little push, JFL if you fall for that shit

yfRiZPs.png

Last edited:
My classmates are brainwashed

I'm not getting it. Damn the consequences.

I got vaxxed two weeks ago, feeling fine.