Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Covid vaccine card

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Anyone in UK with access to these wanna sell me a blank one or know a source to get ahold of one? Asked someone I know working for NHS but he's a good boy cuck & wouldn't.

@ExpiringAspirin

Cant Tell you , here n Germany where Not quite" there yet..

((They)) however Tried TO CLOSE GROCERIES STORES From Today Till saturday and Apologized for it ( They didnt do it YET ) . JFL ITS FUCKING OVER

Last edited:
What overpopulation does to a niggatron society

theres no need for a vacccine considering you can't do shit even if you have it View attachment 428981
Yeah but the agenda in the future is to peacemeal some of your rights back, essentially blackmail to get the jab.

I don't trust that shit & would rather go out on my own terms as it were, besides I'm looking to go abroad at some point & you just know flying will not be permitted to the non jabbed.

I don't even give a fuck about if Trump got it. He probably relunctantly got it so that it'd look good. I'm very much if this virus kills me (A very low chance that it does) Then it kills me. I am totally fine dying due to covid
The virus is bullshit, it's a flu varient that fucks up those with shit genetics or that have compromised immune systems aka the elderly. So many deaths from other issues have been marked covid19 cod due to financial incentives & an agenda to create mass hysteria over the invisible enemy, ppl scared of shadows.

Those fucking jabs man, something well suss about that shit.

This covid crap allows wealth redistribution from the many to few, kills off cash so it's harder to hide assets off grid, promotes a one world government, creates shit load more debt for the masses, easy transition to a fully connected always on technocracy with every move or opinion of yours forever logged, incite the masses rioting that is an excuse to roll out more police state shit, create civil unrest & tension between the proletariat of different races with more freedoms taken away under the guise of it being for your safety just like the war on terror crap.

Wouldn't surprise me if these jabs make ppl sterile or a certain combination of them react in a time delayed soft kill jfl.

Last edited:
I know i know it's crazy to think that normies are losing their minds because they can't have sex. and it's also crazy how scared people are
Bunch of god damn npc sheep but more akin to stupid dogs thinking only of food, fucking n fighting.

The incel is the cat, the normie is the dog, the Chad is the big dog & women all be bitches.

Medical passports will be the future. My boomer mom told me that they "used to have it with measles and smallpox vaccines" and thought they were a good idea. Thankfully, the phone call didn't last long and I was once again spiritually crushed with the realization that my own family is comprised mostly of retards.

He got access to them or whatever in some capacity? Dm if need.
Nah just tagging him because he likes this topic if the threads he's made in The Sewers are any indication ngl

Those fucking people really believe everything Media tells Them , They wouldnt wear those Shits If there was No Internet or TV.

You Know letzel ? ( Those pieces of Fabric KIDS wear , so their clothes Dont get dirty? )

Thats exactly what Masks are , Fabrics for retards. But They" virtue signaled the Shit Out of it , so people think its normal.

Its a done Deal jfl .