Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Covid vaccinated sheep megathread

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Post covid sheep/vaccine sheep ITT.

Users who are viewing this thread​

This isn't about the vaccine but still has covid fearing sheep

You may be correct but you're a 20 year old guy who can afford to not take vaccines because 99.9999% chance you're gonna be just fine..but there are oldfags in their 50s and 60s who are suffering from diabetes or other morbidities they have no other choice. It's either risk of death(albeit low but still) or risk of some conspiracy theory turning out to be true. Which one would you pick?

You may be correct but you're a 20 year old guy who can afford to not take vaccines because 99.9999% chance you're gonna be just fine..but there are

oldfags in their 50s and 60s who are suffering from diabetes or other morbidities they have no other choice.
More like in their 99's dude. 50's and 60's isnt that bad. But even in 90 yr olds its still like 95% survivable instead of 99.3%
It's either risk of death(albeit low but still) or risk of some conspiracy theory turning out to be true. Which one would you pick?
Lol if i was old I wouldn't take the vaccine, the effects are doubled. Old people who take the vaccine feel like shit 4 days instead of 2.

More like in their 99's dude. 50's and 60's isnt that bad. But even in 90 yr olds its still like 95% survivable instead of 99.3%

Lol if i was old I wouldn't take the vaccine, the effects are doubled. Old people who take the vaccine feel like shit 4 days instead of 2.
Yes you may be correct but tell that to the boomer who spends all his waking hours consuming fear mongering media.

Drummer the bummer

Yes you may be correct but tell that to the boomer who spends all his waking hours consuming fear mongering media.
Not necessarily. My parents and many older people I know have straight "fuck the vaccine" attitude. Heck even the company I work for ran a survey about vaccination plans recently and surprisingly it was around 65:35 (with 35% not planning to vaccinate in the near future).

I would personally go for a vaccine if they offer some carrot, figuratively speaking, for doing this in terms of regulations - going places without a mask, flying on a plane without a mask etc. So far they don't recognize vaccination at all in all regulations, you are still treated the same way as anyone not vaccinated.

That said, fuck the vaccine (at least for now)

@BummerDrummer should vaccinate, because I've heard that Israel is allowing vaccinated people to visit the country :feelshaha:

I'm waiting for the mass death of vaccinated people.

I've already advised immediate family members and very close friends to avoid the vaccines, but it's a hard sell when you're up against media and government propaganda.

Well, they sure do look like redditors.

These sheep relish their slavery in a layer of irony that has lost all meaning.

Convinced my parents and now they are against it.
artworks-000114123283-oe2rvv-t500x500.jpg

Wit dat loud sandnigga arguin.

You just might have saved their lives. I'm trying to tell my parents to at least wait until reports of any complications and the statistics of this first vaccine rollout, and then make another decision when they've released an improved shot after testing on all of the public. Besides, they already know it's like the flu shot in that you have to get regular injections, so why risk your life with a shot that hasn't been properly tested?

I used an example of being an explorer landing on a new island and seeing a tree with fruits or berries you don't recognize and haven't seen in any books on nature. You wouldn't just pick one and start eating it. You would be very careful in case it's poisonous or produces some kind of allergic/inflammatory response from some chemical compound in the plant.

The same cautionary reasoning applies here. This is a brand new, experimental biotechnology that hasn't properly been tested and has been rushed to the market with legal immunity for the drug companies. That should be enough to give pause to any sensible person.

lol, soy overdose

My parents got vaccinated, it’s over for them

Man made virus made to kill man made killing virus.
Images

When they started injecting kids with HGH a certain guy named Luc Montagnier said to stop extracting it from corpses, and he was right since years later people started dying, and now he's anti vax too.

I think he was speaking out specifically against the practice of extracting the pituitary gland from corpses to get the HGH from it, because of diseases that were also being carried. Modern day HGH production is entirely synthesized in a lab, so it's safe in that regard.

My parents got vaccinated, it’s over for them
Same. Now they walk around thinking that they're health officials and authorities on what's good for people. They're so stupid that they think it should be mandatory for everyone to get the poison shot. I was bred from loser sheeple dna