Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Covid and the war in Ukraine were planned

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The more prices rise and from what I see world wide the evidence there is to make be believe this was all planned. For anybody with a little spare time they can read up on things like Agenda 21, the great reset etc. It is written crystal clear that we will own no property. And that America will no longer be the sole super power but there will be a number of powers present in the world.

So why do I say covid and Ukraine. Well here is evidence for my position. America and most countries world wide printed so much money during the lockdowns more than in modern history. Europe did it back before colonialism to fight their wars and Europe was a shithole so its not new. But still inflation leads to inflation and now in many countries world wide.
Rising prices = eventually rent rise limits imposed by government. But inflation rises , rasing prices so property owners will eventually be bakrupt if this continues.

War in Ukraine what does this mean. No wheat is what it means. Hunger , food shortages. Anybody can read up on how food supplies are dwindling in the USA , farmers being payed not to grow crops etc. So hunger is coming guys. We are living on our stored national supplies and eventually they will be rationed.

It is just too convient to all be all be coincidence when reading those books I mentioned especially due to the domino effect they cause. We have not yet seen the eye of the storm because all this is still in the primary stages due to national supplies still been present and inflation hasent yet risen enough.

I hope you people are stocking up on dry foods like beans, rice, corn meal for tortillas, canned veggies etc. For those with back yrads or space get rabbits and pigeons for meat. Saving money is pointless now. Spare parts for important machinery is a good investment if prices continue rising in a few years you just sell them:blackpill:. Important stuff for society like spare parts, tools that dont lose value if in a good condition these are ggod investements against inflation.

any way thats whats up

Destroying the world outside of inceldia sounds more logically fair.

(((water is wet)))

Yes, that's true. Whole COVID project is ment to last until 2025. And WHO making decisions related to future plandemics in each country after 2023 instead of national agencies is also a part of a plan to bring people to their knees.
We've known about agenda 2030, but this whole jewish/satanic stuff is gonna last roughly 4 years, before something bigger happens.
The Bible is not as stupid as some of you may think.

War in Ukraine what does this mean. No wheat is what it means. Hunger , food shortages. Anybody can read up on how food supplies are dwindling in the USA , farmers being payed not to grow crops etc. So hunger is coming guys. We are living on our stored national supplies and eventually they will be rationed
I blame Stacy fucking the Tyrone's like rabbits. Now we have too many mutts and it's all there faults. Again kill all women. Or at least eat them. They take my food. I will plan on legit cannibalism. Maybe if I eat their spinal fluid I'll inherit their memories of a good life.:shock:

Yes, that's true. Whole COVID project is ment to last until 2025. And WHO making decisions related to future plandemics in each country after 2023 instead of national agencies is also a part of a plan to bring people to their knees.
We've known about agenda 2030, but this whole jewish/satanic stuff is gonna last roughly 4 years, before something bigger happens.
The Bible is not as stupid as some of you may think.
i read untill 2025
Tbh I dont care because I own nothing and am already on the bottom of osyciety.

I blame Stacy fucking the Tyrone's like rabbits. Now we have too many mutts and it's all there faults. Again kill all women. Or at least eat them. They take my food. I will plan on legit cannibalism. Maybe if I eat their spinal fluid I'll inherit their memories of a good life.:shock:
Cannibalism is not a good idea, human flesh is so fucking toxic, it's unbelievable. Those vaxxed losers are especially poisonous.

Continue reading it then and tell me where I'm wrong.
You talking about anti christ, amrk of the beast etc.

Well it all points to that. Nobody knows exactly when this will happen but it does look like it could be now tbh. Yeah so stock up on food and hide it very well. Just eat your supplies and wait for the madness to pass. If it is now then only the atheists will suffer because they are invested in soyciety. The bible says be in this world but not part of this world. So yeah do what you have to do but do not conform.

Modern society and its technology should just be destroyed so we can live in hunter-gatherer tribes again. I'm sick of the modern soyciety

You talking about anti christ, amrk of the beast etc.

Well it all points to that. Nobody knows exactly when this will happen but it does look like it could be now tbh. Yeah so stock up on food and hide it very well. Just eat your supplies and wait for the madness to pass. If it is now then only the atheists will suffer because they are invested in soyciety. The bible says be in this world but not part of this world. So yeah do what you have to do but do not conform.
:feelsYall:

For politics in order to make major changes, you need a crisis. Which the changes you want are the solution to the crisis ideally. So you design the crisis to be that way.

Sometimes even without that you can drive through major reforms while everyone is focused on the crisis. For example in France while people were freaked out about Covid, or protesting Covid, I believe the French state was driving through the economic reforms France needs.

The crisis also lets you disguise what is going on. As France is going through economic reforms, there would be economic dislocation and needing temporary government support for people who lost jobs temporarily as the economy adjusted. People would be mad as hell about the reforms if they viewed them as the cause of their job loss even temporary.. there would be mass strikes at a minimum, which aren't easy to deal with.

But it occurred to me France has 'Covid', the economic reforms and now the Ukraine war going on. Its hard to say why someone lost their job, which of those was it. And it is hard to argue against government support for that person considering the crises.

Everything is planned, and not bý human forces.
(((They))) are just willing servants

For politics in order to make major changes, you need a crisis. Which the changes you want are the solution to the crisis ideally. So you design the crisis to be that way.

Sometimes even without that you can drive through major reforms while everyone is focused on the crisis. For example in France while people were freaked out about Covid, or protesting Covid, I believe the French state was driving through the economic reforms France needs.

The crisis also lets you disguise what is going on. As France is going through economic reforms, there would be economic dislocation and needing temporary government support for people who lost jobs temporarily as the economy adjusted. People would be mad as hell about the reforms if they viewed them as the cause of their job loss even temporary.. there would be mass strikes at a minimum, which aren't easy to deal with.

But it occurred to me France has 'Covid', the economic reforms and now the Ukraine war going on. Its hard to say why someone lost their job, which of those was it. And it is hard to argue against government support for that person considering the crises.
yeah obviously the case. I have known for years already that the old world of the West been dominant is ending. Untill 1980 Britain was still the main supplier of vheciles(land rover), airplanes , machinery etc etc to the colonies and former colonies. Look now almost all those industries Britain had are shut down because those former colonies(dark people) buy else where. Even Iran exports tractors and farming equipment to third world countries --> John Deere no longer has control. Darker nations even get stuff from North Korea, all their statues for example are made in North Korea. I wont even go into China because by now everybody knows they replaced most of the West in industry.

Yeah so the West needs change. Look at the economy of Germany. Their GDP in Europe is massive and amazing. Compare it to China and it is a small, tiny, insignificant midget. If Germany is a tiny midget then I wont even talk about France, Britain etc.

Drak peoples do not stop fighting the West. Example the USA bombed Iraq but they keep their insurgency up non stop. Think about it, bombing is easy with drones and AI but to control the country you need infantry boots on the ground. These countries simply fight insurgencies which forces USA to pump billions into their war DAILY: Cost benefit theory, think about it.

The world has changed and the free ride for the West using slavery, forcing colonial markets etc is long gone. So where to from here? Obviously there needs to be some reforms in the West. The rich want to hold onto their wealth so the common man in the West is getting pushed back into a serfdom position where he owns nothing and the land lords takes all the spoils. History repeats itself.

yeah obviously the case. I have known for years already that the old world of the West been dominant is ending. Untill 1980 Britain was still the main supplier of vheciles(land rover), airplanes , machinery etc etc to the colonies and former colonies. Look now almost all those industries Britain had are shut down because those former colonies(dark people) buy else where. Even Iran exports tractors and farming equipment to third world countries --> John Deere no longer has control. Darker nations even get stuff from North Korea, all their statues for example are made in North Korea. I wont even go into China because by now everybody knows they replaced most of the West in industry.

Yeah so the West needs change. Look at the economy of Germany. Their GDP in Europe is massive and amazing. Compare it to China and it is a small, tiny, insignificant midget. If Germany is a tiny midget then I wont even talk about France, Britain etc.

Drak peoples do not stop fighting the West. Example the USA bombed Iraq but they keep their insurgency up non stop. Think about it, bombing is easy with drones and AI but to control the country you need infantry boots on the ground. These countries simply fight insurgencies which forces USA to pump billions into their war DAILY: Cost benefit theory, think about it.

The world has changed and the free ride for the West using slavery, forcing colonial markets etc is long gone. So where to from here? Obviously there needs to be some reforms in the West. The rich want to hold onto their wealth so the common man in the West is getting pushed back into a serfdom position where he owns nothing and the land lords takes all the spoils. History repeats itself.
The West was sabotaged from within and it all stems from a certain tribe

Ya that serfdom plan was a bad idea, so the US had to abandon it in 2020/2021 under the cover of Covid. Because a bunch of serfs with low disposable income they don't spend very much. And without getting wealth like their house price they don't try hard in the economy.

For the USA this wasn't that hard to abandon this plan, as the capitalist $billionaires they don't want to hold the people down. They just want to get richer and their business bigger.

But in Europe the reforms are a lot harder politically, because the inherited wealth old money people do actually want to hold people down. And in Europe the state is so much bigger and the millions and millions of state employees they want more money and power each year even if it makes no sense for the society. And they have big political power like their unions. Then so many of the aristocracy type people they work high up in the state, so they are the decision makers.

Another thing in the USA is the $billionaire businessmen they have great political power through the way congress is for sale basically and same at the state level. But in Europe the state controls elections.

But with gigantic crises you can drive through reforms even if facing big political opposition including from within the state itself.

Ya that serfdom plan was a bad idea, so the US had to abandon it in 2020/2021 under the cover of Covid. Because a bunch of serfs with low disposable income they don't spend very much. And without getting wealth like their house price they don't try hard in the economy.
I am not an expert on USA internal affairs. Can you summarise on how teh US tried to make serfs of the common man and woman? That means before 2020/2021 they tried to push this through already?

Even if you're somebody who still believes it was a naturally occurring event, please at least consider the possibility that it has been greatly exaggerated and exploited to further agendas. How this unfolded doesn't matter as much now as the fact that it is unfolding and we are the targets of these agendas.

Turn some of your wealth into hard assets. Even if you don't end up needing them, the value of tools and materials will appreciate as the USD continues its freefall. I would also consider storing some wealth in a non-inflatable medium like gold or DECENTRALIZED cryptocurrency.

Here are some bits for those who may not already be queued in on the probable reality that the scamdemic has been manufactured.
Bill gates excited for 2020

Books prepared in advance of variant identification

“We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”

Peter Dazsak, 2015 in Academies of Press
James C Smith Reuters

Christine Grady through NIH BioEthics

Scott and Allan Morrison

Ursela  Heiko Von Der Leyen

See also Gate's "Decade of Vaccines", his 20 to 1 return on investment over the scamdemic. There is a ton of material to dive into.

Attachments

• Gates donated over 300 million to influence media projects.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Everybody forgot about covid in Croatia after the war.You don't even need to wear masks in stores

Cannibalism is not a good idea, human flesh is so fucking toxic, it's unbelievable. Those vaxxed losers are especially poisonous.
Anyone or anything refusing me to do anything is a suspect from me achieving true freedom:shock:. I will eat them all and not let a single one go to waste. Plus I got covid so it doesn't matter:lul:

Anyone or anything refusing me to do anything is a suspect from me achieving true freedom:shock:. I will eat them all and not let a single one go to waste. Plus I got covid so it doesn't matter:lul:
Nigga, ingredients of the vaccine are: graphene, polyethylene glicol, heave metal (tungsten included), mRNA coding God-knows-what and something else.
You don;t wanna have this shit in your system.

Nigga, ingredients of the vaccine are: graphene, polyethylene glicol, heave metal (tungsten included), mRNA coding God-knows-what and something else.
You don;t wanna have this shit in your system.
I don't care. I am eating them all and I will keep moving forward. Even after I die. Even after the timeline ends. Everything is still ahead:feelsokman: