Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Covid-19 predicted in 1989

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Ye. I've seen this posted a few times here

Didnt knew about that before

I dont know what is creepier: this or netanyahu predicting 9/11

It's over for predictioncels

watch as this 1000 IQ thread gets ignored

Another prediction came in 2008, from an elderly psychic, Sylvia Browne (died in 2013), in her book "End Of Days: Predictions and prophecies about the end of the world":

"In around 2020, a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments," it said. "Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely."

And, of course Bill Gates in a now-famous 2014 TED talk, repeating it every year since then, referring that the world is "not ready for the next pandemic" that could be caused "intentionally":

In 2017, WEF, Switzerland:

In 2018, CNBC:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/27/bil...s-to-prepare-for-pandemics-just-like-war.html

His 2017 "foundation" website:
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/yearinreview/2017/en/review/pandemics

It was known about since 2015

Is there any theory connecting Corona-chan with extinction rebellion ?

Too much coincidence. Unless it was known since then that there were disease research labs in Wuhan.

How was it known 4 years before the current pandemic started?

Thank you. So this suggests that this was an accidental / deliberate release of the virus if we are talking about the same virus spreading and confining people all over the world.

I'm curious to know who will be then accused of crime against humanity / genocide, once there is a serious investigation about it, if at all.

Last edited:
Thank you. So this suggests that this was an accident / deliberate release of the virus if we are talking about the same virus spreading and confining people all over the world.

Tbh I think it was deliberate

It is meaningless noise when you look for predictions that happen. Scientists and Bill Gates have long warned of infectious diseases like this. If we read all of his novels, would they all have similar predictability? I made a virus called corona once in the game of plague, but it doesn't make me an apostle.

Tbh I think it was deliberate

They seem to go forward to a cashless society like Scandinavia wanted to introduce years ago, but failed, and full biometric social control systems, chips implemented in human beings, total disarmament of the people. What about cryptocurrencies in all of this?

This, yours and my previous posts seem to lead in the same direction. Too many "coincidences" and evil people, Illuminati's pharaohs, ruling this world or implicated from nowhere with it, with troubling predications.

Simpsons are known to predicate many things that actually happened in the future too.

They seem to go forward to a cashless society like Scandinavia wanted to introduce years ago, but failed, and full biometric social control systems, chips implemented in human beings, total disarmament of the people. What about cryptocurrencies in all of this?

This, yours and my previous posts seem to lead in the same direction. Too many "coincidences" and evil people, Illuminati's pharaohs, ruling this world or implicated from nowhere with it, with troubling predications.

Simpsons are known to predicate many things that actually happened in the future too.

They want to microchip everyone to control us. Thats why 5G was made.

They want to microchip everyone to control us. Thats why 5G was made.
Unrelated to it, you're some of a huge postmaxxer, almost 4'800 post in 2 weeks, how do you manage to do this?

Reply to every thread made
Wow, I couldn't do more than 300 a month at a peak, just wow, how can you follow and reply so fastly to all threads?

Last edited:
Wow, I couldn't do more than 300 at a peak, just wow, how can you follow and reply so fastly to all threads?

tbh I just wait for threads to be made then after like 10 I reply to all of them

It is meaningless noise when you look for predictions that happen. Scientists and Bill Gates have long warned of infectious diseases like this. If we read all of his novels, would they all have similar predictability? I made a virus called corona once in the game of plague, but it doesn't make me an apostle.
tbh

Covid-19 kills oldfags only it's a blessing

never began for nostradamuscels