Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Covid-19 killcounter. Cuckcel husbands kill their wives and kids under lockdown. 16 deaths

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
"Karen Ingala Smith, the founder of Counting Dead Women, a pioneering project that records the killing of women by men in the UK, has identified at least 16 killings between 23 March and 12 April, including those of children. "

So it appears despite having McMansions, gardens to sunbathe, sky tv and food home delivered people are still cracking under pressure.

While we are tracking thot suicides (current killcount by suicide stands at 3) what do we make of materialistic, transactional marriages descending into violence and death?
Oh ffs.

EDIT- Not two minutes I post this thread and last night already....................

Last edited:
Corona on rampage

Corona on rampage

Yet incels are still worse than isis apparently according to the media.

Not a problem when some Chad husband with a dod-bod slains his own brood as they encroached on his man-cave.

Guess women are attracted to good personalities :soy: :soy: :soy:

We're still going to be blamed for this somehow.

I love u coronavirus

I thought they were mentally stronger than us. :lul:

Pussies like these make us look like mythical Titans in terms of mental fortitude and enduring loneliness.

I hope at least one of them screamed "MGTOW!" right before plunging a knife into his cheating wife's chest.

I hope at least one of them screamed "MGTOW!" right before plunging a knife into his cheating wife's chest.

I've noticed, in America at least, that MGTOWs are demonised as fall guys for the SPLC- while incels got a free pass (No mention of incel but MGTOW is).

See if you fight them long enough, they will accept you.

The biggest mistake MGTOW made was still subscribing to pick up artists and openly condoning approaching younger women, whether foreign or feminist countries.

full

Their personality's were great :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: