Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Covid 19 confirmed in my region

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
First case of Covid 19 has been confirmed in my immediate region. It was only a matter of time because there are so many godamn Asians here.

It's been nice knowing you, if I catch it it means sure painful death because I have respiratory problems. at least I'm not obese, but that doesn't help much.

20200304 091821

I'd happily die from it.

Same here mine got infected not so long ago jfl there's nowhere to hide
I also have respiratory problems btw

Hide in your room and never leave it.

If I catch it I’m roping.

this is a major cope foids have strong immune systems from all the sex they havin along with normons and chads

that's stupid

go infect as many boomers as you can

LOL good idea actually. I’ll gatecrash a feminist society and cough on everyone. ER, coronavirus style.

First case of Covid 19 has been confirmed in my immediate region. It was only a matter of time because there are so many godamn Asians here.

It's been nice knowing you, if I catch it it means sure painful death because I have respiratory problems. at least I'm not obese, but that doesn't help much.

It was nice knowing you :feelsautistic:

You’re alright for a TallFag :feelshmm:

It's here in my region too, I'm hoping to catch it.

That's exactly what every single guy who gets it should do
I'm going to cough on all the smoking boomers at my job. Miserable pricks endlessly talk down to the younger guys and belittle them. Can't wait until they get it and die

Last edited:
Where are you from ?

It's over for respiratory problems incels who could get infected by the Red Plague

It's over for respiratory problems incels who could get infected by the Red Plague
If I get it, every boomer will learn to fear me. I will be the face of death, the boomer reaper, coofing on all boomers in my sight

I will unironically do this if I'm about to die. What the fuck are they gonna do? Bring me to a prison and infect everyone there too?
Why did the police arrest the guy though? isnt America the land of the free ?

Brutal its spreading

Aye i also have respiratory problems. I was born premature with a collapsed lung so they are not the best. Throw in almost 20 years of smoking/smoking weed and there's a chance I'll be one of the poor cunts in that 1 to 2% of people that are finished off by it. I suppose my chances of avoiding it are increased as scotland isn't a densely populated country. Albeit I live in its biggest city but it's still only 600k people. Cunts living in cities of 10, 20 million people are fucked.

this is a major cope foids have strong immune systems from all the sex they havin along with normons and chads

Cope. Having sex with multiple Chads/Tyrones weaken the foid's immune system, and makes them more likely to get infectious diseases.

P.S. I'm a medicalcel.

"Just wear mask, wash hands, and stay away from noodles bro."

Time to spread it

It's already here in NYC with a few hundred cases.

It will wipe out my country, because normies aren't taking it serious.
And I'm happy.
:feelshmm: