Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cousins are nothing like me

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I remember seeing them once every god knows how many years due to them being in a different country, and I recall when last time I saw them, they looked different, taller, bigger etc.. And have actually had gf and shit. Am legit only one that's like this JFL, was asking God to kill me every day I was with them.

I have some chad cousins and seeing them makes me want to rope

Thanks to puperty my same age and younger relatives transform more and more into something different to a subhuman like me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't have that many cousins, most of them are women and I didn't see them for years now.
I remember when I was younger and some aunts and uncles were visiting us it went like this every time:
-- Oh long time no see Incel's Sister, you grew up soo pretty.
-- Oh Incel... Y-yeah Incel's Mom, your son was always so smart!
:feelsrope:

Never in my life heard anything good about how I look.

Message second cousin, asked if she had boyfriend and she replied 'Yeah'. Fuck sake.
Not surprised, she a Stacey
God, I wanted to have my way with her.

No, only my mom says that I look good but she's just coping.
yea all moms say that its basically the free space in a bingo game but i find old people also cope hard as well thinking i will reproduce

Message second cousin, asked if she had boyfriend and she replied 'Yeah'. Fuck sake.
Not surprised, she a Stacey
God, I wanted to have my way with her.
Maybe in the next life brother
I don't have that many cousins, most of them are women and I didn't see them for years now.
I remember when I was younger and some aunts and uncles were visiting us it went like this every time:
-- Oh long time no see Incel's Sister, you grew up soo pretty.
-- Oh Incel... Y-yeah Incel's Mom, your son was always so smart!
:feelsrope:

Never in my life heard anything good about how I look.
I hate family gatherings bro

humanity is nothing like me, i feel like an alien on this shit world

I have one cousin who is younger but she is a complete Becky. I also have a first cousin that my mother mentioned but I've never met her.

I dont care about my Cousines and they dont care about me. We live in the same small town but I didnt see them in years.

My male neet dropout cousin has a gf bec hes chad and tall.

I have some chad cousins and seeing them makes me want to rope
this means u have chad genes too in ur self. You can still make it boyo try it :feelstrash: