Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cousin Maxx?

• Thread starter JohanLiebertcel
  • Start date
JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
I remember when I was little (like 8 or 9) my girl cousin had a crush on me, she said she was gonna marry me when we grow up.
I always hated that and told her ewwwwwww.
Now she would rather marry a dog, should i have CousinMaxxed? And no im not muslim.

lovely complex GIF

:chad::banhammer:
Living up to the gray reputation, bud

Fuck her. But don't marry or commit or anything like that. Make sure to wear a condom. How will she marry you,if she would rather marry a dog?

I remember when I was little (like 8 or 9) my girl cousin had a crush on me, she said she was gonna marry me when we grow up.
I always hated that and told her ewwwwwww.
Now she would rather marry a dog, should i have CousinMaxxed? And no im not muslim.

lovely complex GIF
Similar thing happened to me. But I wasn't 8 or 9, I was 12 I think, and it wasn't my cousin

My only chance blown, now I'm 28 and a kissless virgin, fuck life

i went from normie to trucel in puberty, it fucked me up horribly its like things regressed instead of growing
I wish I had ascended with a pedophilic broad (a hot one, of course)

i went from normie to trucel in puberty, it fucked me up horribly its like things regressed instead of growing
Worse for me, at 12 I was a chad for my age, at 16 I was probably a normie for my age, now at 28 I'm a trucel for my age. Worst thing is that I was retarded at 12 so I didn't get anything then

[UWSL]I have a 14 year old cousin who is an 8/10 for her age (I am 18 btw)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]She usually comes to my house a lot with my uncle because it's summer here and I have a pool.
every time she comes if I meet her in the hallway of the house she gives me compliments on my muscles and always asks me how I am and how I am feeling, she is very good to me and genuinely seems that she cares about me because already in my family it is known that I am a social withdrawn without friends
She has sought physical contact with me several times in several previous situations (in one I had an erection by the way) and many times she entered my room alone and asked myself if she could be with me playing video games
I really feel that he likes me in a certain way and I always feel sexual tension between the two of us and it is driving me crazy.

what should I do? Although she is my cousin, she is very attractive for her age and is the only woman in the world who is interested in me :feelsaww:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I have a 14 year old cousin who is an 8/10 for her age (I am 18 btw)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]She usually comes to my house a lot with my uncle because it's summer here and I have a pool.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]every time she comes if I meet her in the hallway of the house she gives me compliments on my muscles and always asks me how I am and how I am feeling, she is very good to me and genuinely seems that she cares about me because already in my family it is known that I am a social withdrawn without friends[/UWSL]
[UWSL]She has sought physical contact with me several times in several previous situations (in one I had an erection by the way) and many times she entered my room alone and asked myself if she could be with me playing video games[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I really feel that he likes me in a certain way and I always feel sexual tension between the two of us and it is driving me crazy.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what should I do? Although she is my cousin, she is very attractive for her age and is the only woman in the world who is interested in me :feelsaww:[/UWSL]
show me pics

I really feel that he likes me in a certain way and I always feel sexual tension between the two of us and it is driving me crazy.
Sus nigga slipped

[UWSL]She usually comes to my house a lot with my uncle because it's summer here and I have a pool.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]every time she comes if I meet her in the hallway of the house she gives me compliments on my muscles and always asks me how I am and how I am feeling, she is very good to me and genuinely seems that she cares about me because already in my family it is known that I am a social withdrawn without friends[/UWSL]
[UWSL]She has sought physical contact with me several times in several previous situations (in one I had an erection by the way) and many times she entered my room alone and asked myself if she could be with me playing video games[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I really feel that he likes me in a certain way and I always feel sexual tension between the two of us and it is driving me crazy.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what should I do? Although she is my cousin, she is very attractive for her age and is the only woman in the world who is interested in me :feelsaww:[/UWSL]
Greycel - self explanatory

Man just discovered the way of the currycels

You're probably bull shitting, grEY. Also sounding pretty fakecel.

But if not, then go for it. You may be 18 now but if you're still an Incel in ten years then you're going to regret this big time. Our society makes no sense at all. Homosexuality is obviously 100x worse, yet it is seen as more acceptable. Cousin fucking is nothing compared to that globohomo or transgenderism nonsense. Go for it and fuck the shit out of your hot prime 14 y.o. cousin.

Last edited:
[UWSL]It's true[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I have already fantasized several times situations that could lead to having sex but I don't dare to do it, maybe I'll end up raping her and leaving her some trauma or something
The worst thing would be for my family to find out and she hating me for the rest of my life lol[/UWSL]

i admit, the earliest hard on i remember was of my hot cousin who was in uni at the time and i was 15 maybe:feelskek:

cousin maxxxing is legit and i regret that i didnt ascen when i was 11 and my cousin sat on my lap while i had a boner

This was true for me as well. Her name was "Elizabeth".

thats why i love lolis