Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cousin Commented on weird smell in my room caused by semen stains

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I have this 10 year old cousin who was at my house today sadly. He is stupid, loud and annoying asf. This shit head came into my room today and talked about how my room smells like feet. If he tells anyone it would be suifuel.

I need to stop cumming on the ground

I need to stop cumming on the ground
yes, maybe you should

i always cum in my pants, just change underwear after and ur good to go

if I were in your situation I'd keep anyone away from the room until the cum is cleaned and the room smells normal.

if I were in your situation I'd keep anyone away from the room until the cum is cleaned and the room smells normal.
I don't intend to ever get it cleaned, my family rarely comes over. Il just hide from them and never leave my room till they leave in 2 days

Clean your room bucko

Truecel trait: semen on floor

Get a carpet steamer. You can hire them for fuck all.

Get a carpet steamer. You can hire them for fuck all.
Nah it sounds too late for that, unless he wants to inhale years of dried cum vapour.
He needs a new carpet, maybe try laminate flooring

this reminds me of a 4cuck post i saw once

Nah it sounds too late for that, unless he wants to inhale years of dried cum vapour.
He needs a new carpet, maybe try laminate flooring
Commercial ones would work, they clean student flats with them, years of piss and cum and shit on their floors

did he just barge into the room while you were in there?

Brutal cum carpet pill

did he just barge into the room while you were in there?
Yeah this ass hole is retarded. I tried to block the door with a shelf but he didn't get the message

Loop Milk GIF

Coldboy room