Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cousin called me ugly

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I stuck my head and retracted it quickly in a room in my grandad house abroad the room was rather dark with minimal light when my ugly mutt cousin was in there with my other white but chinky looking cousin.

My dad overheard them saying that im ugly and went berserk and attacked them. But I just think the lighting was bad and she legit looks like Napoleon dynamite. Everytime my dad brings up this story like today I feel like shit. The next day I got catcalled by the 13 year old neighbour this was when I was 13 in now 25 so i dont know if im ugly
I stuck my head and retracted it quickly in a room in my grandad house abroad the room was rather dark with minimal light when my ugly mutt cousin was in there with my other white but chinky looking cousin. They havent seen me in years and i just entered thr country

My dad overheard them saying that im ugly and went berserk and attacked them. But I just think the lighting was bad and she legit looks like Napoleon dynamite. Everytime my dad brings up this story like today I feel like shit. The next day I got catcalled by the 13 year old neighbour this was when I was 13 in now 25 so i dont know if im ugly

sounds fake. pm your pic

Joined Nov 8, 2017
Posts 161
Damn.

Why did you quote your own post?

you can trust me

Why did you quote your own post?
Accident I wanted to add my dad punched and stepped on my bitch of an aunty stomach (the chinky ones mum)because she was telling them to be quite as my dad can hear them as he was in the corridor

Accident I wanted to add my dad punched and stepped on my bitch of an aunty stomach (the chinky ones mum)because she was telling them to be quite as my dad can hear them as he was in the corridor
Oh.
There's an edit button which remains there for an hour after you post.

GrAYcel LARP
I am autistic when I got catcalled my dad was sleeping beside me in the balcony so I didn't reply as she was in the balcony opposite our house

he dont trust me @Damo the incel :feelsbadman:

sounds fake. pm your pic

Your dad stepped on your aunt's stomach? JFL.

Pm me your pic first
It was in a 3rd world shithole in 2010
Your dad stepped on your aunt's stomach? JFL.
My dad is like Rambo he floored her by punching her many times and started stepping on her stomach because she was an instigator and was aided them telling them to be quiet as my Chad dad can hear

It was in a 3rd world shithole in 2010

My dad is like Rambo he floored her by punching her many times and started stepping on her stomach because she was an instigator and was aided them telling them to be quiet as my Chad dad can hear

Damn bro your dad is based. Respect.

sounds fake as fuck bro take this LARP somewhere elsr

How Is that relevant I don't want to get doxxed

It 100% happened my g I swear
You made an agreement to show @Haywire your face once he sent you his pic, after he sent you his pic you decided not to show yours that is a serious offence

You made an agreement to show @Haywire your face once he sent you his pic, after he sent you his pic you decided not to show yours that is a serious offence
I couldn't see his pic ffs so it doesn't count

I couldn't see his pic ffs so it doesn't count
As you can see it's not loading so I didn't get to see him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200815-015329.png
    Screenshot_20200815-015329.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
damo when i asked if you could see the pic i sent you you said you could right? i did the same to this guy and hes saying he cant idk whatever.

damo when i asked if you could see the pic i sent you you said you could right? i did the same to this guy and hes saying he cant idk whatever.
I could definitely see the pic, he's just saying that because he doesn't want to send it