Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel couples everywhere

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I swear to god, I try

god only knows how hard I try but sometimes it's just so overwhelming. I can't barely go out for a walk without seeing dozens of couples everywhere I go and feeling miserable about it.

am I missing something? Is there something I should know beforehand in order to get a girlfriend? What are these guys doing? I must be the most disgusting human being, because these women won't even look at me.

What are they doing? Having normie looks and normie social skills, this is enough to get a gf, especially in BR.

And yes, its full of couples, everywhere, its really self harm going to a shopping or a similar place

Last edited:
i see niggas that are shorter than me and my height with gf, their face is like average but the thing is, THEY'RE WHITE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
true

to these guys it seems to effortless while I have to jump through all these hoops to even get myself flaked on by some fat ethnic slut. I'm really nobody, no one, I'm nothing...

I saw guys younger than me and a foot shorter than me with foids yesterday, just makes me wanna die

What are they doing? Having normie looks and normie social skills, this is enough to get a gf, especially in BR.

And yes, its full of couples, everywhere, its really self harm going to a shopping or a similar place
just usual things, going to grocery stores and stuff

yesterday was way worse, I was out at night and couples were gathering hugely, it was impossible to see a man without a woman by his side.

Let me guess they're all white and your an etnicel

Probably mix of things, good social circle, normie looks, stable job, good social skills, patience to wait 2-3 years for a girl to say yes. I dont have a clue.

just usual things, going to grocery stores and stuff

yesterday was way worse, I was out at night and couples were gathering hugely, it was impossible to see a man without a woman by his side.
I was answering your question, you said: ''What are they doing to get these women?'', and I said that they just had normie looks and normie social skills, thats all they need to do/have to get a woman their side.

It will get worse as more people are getting vaccinated. Normies are crazy for romantic relationships and sex, because of the pandemic

I was answering your question, you said: ''What are they doing to get these women?'', and I said that they just had normie looks and normie social skills, thats all they need to do/have to get a woman their side.

It will get worse as more people are getting vaccinated. Normies are crazy for romantic relationships and sex, because of the pandemic
ok nvm I wasn't paying much attention tbh

I saw guys younger than me and a foot shorter than me with foids yesterday, just makes me wanna die
Same here. I see short ricemen with girlfriends and judging from their clothes they arent even betabuxing

Same here. I see short ricemen with girlfriends and judging from their clothes they arent even betabuxing
same, way too many cases where it doesn't seem to be betabuxxing either yet there you have some short guy or not so gl with a chick

what the hell is so damn wrong with me?

i dont see rices, but i see baby face manlets with foids, i know its not betabux as they are under 16