Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

couples at the gym jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
wtf. I see them holding hands, hugging and even kissing in between their sets. There's at least 3 couples in my gym.

Gym become mainstream thing. Not gymaxxing in 2021 is considered weird, of course some of them will have girlfriends.

Gym become mainstream thing. Not gymaxxing in 2021 is considered weird, of course some of them will have girlfriends.
yeah, my point is that they're being very affectionate with each other in the gym. It's like they're deciding whether they're there to lift weights or to fuck.

yeah, my point is that they're being very affectionate with each other in the gym. It's like they're deciding whether they're there to lift weights or to fuck.
Are they young? Younger couples are like that, most couples i see are 30-40 years old and act like cousins not lovers.

Are they young? Younger couples are like that, most couples i see are 30-40 years old and act like cousins not lovers.
well yeah, I wouldn't be talking about them otherwise. Late teens/ early 20s.

Yea ngl I hate seeing couples anywhere, not just the gym. It makes me feel sad while I am coping.