Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Couple started kissing each on the elevator

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I got on the elevator and we were on a high floor so it took a while to get back down. Lucky for me, a couple is standing there. They see me, immediately started making lovey dovey remarks to each other, hugged each other tighter then started kissing. (They were just standing there before this, doing nothing). They did this just to mog somebody who was alone at the present time, in a confined area where I couldn’t escape.

I really wished there wasn’t a camera in that elevator.

Couple started kissing right next to me as well when I was in a que to get my items scanned.

Couple started kissing right next to me as well when I was in a que to get my items scanned.
Normies: nobody even notices you
Also normies:

They did this just to mog somebody who was alone at the present time
This is exactly what michelle Houellebecq said, couples are more likely to kiss and hug when they are around other people just to show off their love. That’s how bad humans suck.

This is exactly what michelle Houellebecq said, couples are more likely to kiss and hug when they are around other people just to show off their love. That’s how bad humans suck.
When the nukes come it will end

You should have put your hand inside your pants and fake a fap session while moaning loudly :feelshaha:

You should have put your hand inside your pants and fake a fap session while moaning loudly :feelshaha:
Low inhib as fuck :feelsdevil:

OP was getting cucked by security cameras tho

What would they do? Not like he took his dick out or anything
Pull out their phone, record, post on soyddit and armies of cucks will try and doxx OP and get him fired from his prison job

Similar to what is happening to St. Pepperspray right now

Pull out their phone, record, post on soyddit and armies of cucks will try and doxx OP and get him fired from his prison job

Similar to what is happening to St. Pepperspray right now
True :fuk:

I would have shot them (in minecraft)

It's insane how hard it is not to get mogged these days. Especially when even the youngest zoomers are now getting to the age where they have sex and relationships, which really stings because since they are younger than me, logically I'd think (in a fair world without hypergamy) I'd have more "sexual/relationship" progress than them.

It seems that unless we literally NEVER go outside, there are always people that happen to see incels and simply decide to show off their successes by mogging us, displaying PDA, acting flashy and talking about themselves loudly, etc. For me, there's not a work day that goes by without some BROOTAL reminder of how shitty my looks are in comparison to others, and how much better my life could have been if I had won the genetic lottery.

Brutal , never happened to me

Just look on your phone and dont care lol , people really think their Special and shit , that only applies to famemaxed People and or Foids:feelsclown::feelshaha:

Gladly nobody does this shit in curryland atleast for now.

There was no camera you say? :what:
:what:

Thats the reason why I always take stairs :feelsthink:

pretend that you are flming them with your phone just to annoy them

They did this just to mog somebody who was alone at the present time, in a confined area where I couldn’t escape.
They actually do that and think that way, evil scum

It's insane how hard it is not to get mogged these days. Especially when even the youngest zoomers are now getting to the age where they have sex and relationships, which really stings because since they are younger than me, logically I'd think (in a fair world without hypergamy) I'd have more "sexual/relationship" progress than them.

It seems that unless we literally NEVER go outside, there are always people that happen to see incels and simply decide to show off their successes by mogging us, displaying PDA, acting flashy and talking about themselves loudly, etc. For me, there's not a work day that goes by without some BROOTAL reminder of how shitty my looks are in comparison to others, and how much better my life could have been if I had won the genetic lottery.
It’s because normies are getting more nervous and scared as they keep losing smv or influence in the hyper competitive market, so any chance they get to rub it into a truecels face for a slight ego boost, they will take.

They should pay for what they did