Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting couple of things i gotta get off my chest

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
i hate this shit being shamed for your height, your dick size, your intelligence its just fucking stupid. Why shame someone for something he has no control over. ITS JUST EVIL that's all i gotta say :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
the nature pill and the no reply pill are cruel

Last edited:
Ik bruh, everything I can control, I do well in
But the one thing that I can't change comes to fuck me in the ass:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ik bruh, everything I can control, I do well in
But the one thing that I can't change comes to fuck me in the ass:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
And it takes the life out of you when you listen to others its legitamate suicide fuel makes you hate your own existance
evil ? jfl if you think people aren't evil
Most of em yeah except the incels here, cuz we share a lot of simmilarities and we understand each others pain

It just be like that I guess

Not judging you, but we do have control over our intelligence. Take it from an idiot like me.
I could know so much, but as years go by the motivation slowly been draining out of me and I lost most of it years ago.

I used to be a massive IQ bragger and talk about how I thought stupid people should be killed jfl. Wasn’t until I realized that all my friends were “stupid” that I figured out that dumb people are still deserving of life. Society programs eugenic thinking but not in practice, the worst possible combo

Simply natural selection at work.:cryfeels:

Simply natural selection at work.:cryfeels:
you know i think that natural selection should have been like badgenes=self-destruct not badgenes=continue to suffer till one ropes or rots till death, the whole fucking thing is one god damn cruel ass joke

I think people often confuse insulting with shaming.

The point of insulting is to make feel bad. The point of shaming used to imply guilt, but it's not really the case anymore.
It does not make any sense to imply that being short or having a small dick is reprehensible, yet people point those characteristics out because it makes short people or small dicked people feel inferior, and thus hurts them emotionally.

"Shame" is a tricky concept to point down, though. When you feel inferior, you somehow feel guilty, even if this is objectively not your fault at all. It's weird like that.

natural selection should have been like badgenes=self-destruct not badgenes=continue to suffer

What do you think cannon fodder soldiers were? All were incels who were promised pussy via sex slaves if they survived

What do you think cannon fodder soldiers were? All were incels who were promised pussy via sex slaves if they survived
have not heard about cannon fodder solders but its nice to know
oh its a refference i get it like the god damn islam soldiers where if they kill , they are promised virgins or some shit
I used to be a massive IQ bragger and talk about how I thought stupid people should be killed jfl. Wasn’t until I realized that all my friends were “stupid” that I figured out that dumb people are still deserving of life. Society programs eugenic thinking but not in practice, the worst possible combo
society and human nature in general or just nature seems to be eugenic, here we have women selecting the best genetics, males being picked by their skills the intelligence to continue to contribute to the systems. And yet when we mention that hitler had eugenics the majorty of the normshits and foids act ln awe and in shock :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
your intelligence
This one is justified if the person who is a brainlet is claming to have "high iq" and never shuts the fuck up about how he is intelligent imo, but ONLY if that condition is met.
Not judging you, but we do have control over our intelligence. Take it from an idiot like me.
I could know so much, but as years go by the motivation slowly been draining out of me and I lost most of it years ago.
Knowledge and intelligence isn't the same thing my man.