Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couple making out right in front of me.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Normal night,
Taking the bus home from gym coping while suddenly chad and his stacy slut sits in front of me and starts kissing and touching each-other.
It was pure suicidefuel watching all of these happy couples on the bus while I was sitting all alone like I did not exist.
I fucking hate goodlooking people who get everything they want in life while I have to suffer and be punished just because I was born with a certain bone structure.
It was a decent day until chad and his fucking slut ruined it.

Eliot said the same things, just ingore them, look the other way, don't let them bother you , unless you are ready for action.

Eliot said the same things, just ingore them don't let them bother you , unless you are ready for action.

I cant ignore it, It makes me so fucking angry and sad at the same time.
Why do I have to suffer when I have done nothing but good in my life.

Most of my friends have girlfriends and i've seen people kiss around the school. I get very angry and bitter.
This reminds me of that Elliot Rodger vlog were he was pissed off about the couple kissing in front of him.

I cant ignore it, It makes me so fucking angry and sad at the same time.
Why do I have to suffer when I have done nothing but good in my life.
Who gives a fuck if you did good, jfl at having morals in 2018, you are alone bro, see how the world treats you. Nobody will give a fuck about your good deeds.

Most of my friends have girlfriends and i've seen people kiss around the school. I get very angry and bitter.
This reminds me of that Elliot Rodger vlog were he was pissed off about the couple kissing in front of him.

I fucking hate it.

Throw vanilla latte at them

Who gives a fuck if you did good, jfl at having morals in 2018, you are alone bro, see how the world treats you. Nobody will give a fuck about your good deeds.

Well I know, thats what i'm fucking saying.
I dont give a shit about nothing no more.
Throw vanilla latte at them

I would,
But whiteknights would beat me to death and the media would applaud them.

Too bad you can't say things like "get a room you too" like they do in the movies without getting your ass beat lol

That´s why i never leave the house