Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel couple in bus

• Thread starter Hope and Change
  • Start date
Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I was waiting for the bus on a bus stop and there is just this stupid fucking couple kissing next to me, I turn to them and say " if you're gonna start fucking let me know so I can start recording" which the dude replied to with "what?", then I repeat what I said while looking him dead in the eyes and he just told me to fuck off, it did feel good to see him annoyed:feelsgah::feelsgah: Now they are two seats in front of me and they are annoying af. I missed the previous bus because I was commenting on @Genetic Error on his suicide posts and now im getting fucked for it. Can't even do something nice without the universe telling me that I need to be a bad person

Should have run the bus off the road by 9/11maxxing on the driver and them all and probably yourself.

Or you could be a little less sensible and followed them home and took a flaming dump in her mailbox.

Miring your incredibly low inhib
Carry a blade though if any normie tries to start shit

His bitch got up from her shit to leave the bus and we stared at each other(with the guy), after staring they kissed before she got off and then he laughed while I continued staring at him with a look as if my pet just died. Evil motherfucker

His bitch got up from her shit to leave the bus and we stared at each other(with the guy), after staring they kissed before she got off and then he laughed while I continued staring at him with a look as if my pet just died. Evil motherfucker
Those normalniggers did that on purpose to piss you off. Similar shit happens to me all the time, in fact it happened today

They are the reason of mass shootings

If only there was a few Arab or shitskins to beat them and rape his gf

You should rip ass next to them next time

I am quite sure this arsehole goes to the same uni as I am too, he's older tho. Hopefully he dies in his next trip as a cadet and gets buried under the sea and they never recover his body

You should rip ass next to them next time
I was thinking Im going to play shitting sounds as they're kissing. Hopefully Ill catch the previous bus in time and never interact with them again though

Should’ve blew kisses in their direction as well :feelskek:

I was thinking Im going to play shitting sounds as they're kissing. Hopefully Ill catch the previous bus in time and never interact with them again though
Bro, literally shit next to them. That would be impossibly based

you should have pulled a gun on their faces and do a joker face